Next Project: I Need Your Opinion Here Please

DaSteelerz

Next stadium decision  

12 members have voted

1. 1. 1 or 2?

• Move on to Phillies' Citizen's Bank Park
    • Mod Royals' Kaufmann Stadium and fix up AL Central teams, then release an AL Central Pack

OK So for a couple days I'm going to run this poll. The questions are straight forward but they go as this:

Should I:

-Mod KC Royals Kaufmann Stadium, completing the AL Central and cleaning up Progressive Field and Comerica. This also makes an AL Central download pack.

-Keep moving forward and on to the next team which is Philly Citizen's Bank

what ru going to do when the new season starts because within a few weeks once the real games begin,most of the stadiums will have their new ads Up?and also when it comes to modding do whatever u feel needs worked on and that satisfies U

True but that is more patch work that can be updated gradually. I'm focusing on livening up the parks for now with newer ads at the moment. Believe me it never ends.

My vote is to continue on to the next stadium in line and keep going in the order you listed. The reason being, your original stadium post asked for requests for stadiums for you to update and based on the responses, that was the direction you decided on and people waiting for their request, watched the list to see when it would get to their stadium.

If you change now and start doing all stadiums in a division, you will be jumping over stadium requests that were ahead of others.

That being said, it is your time and effort to do this which is greatly appreciated, so you can update whatever stadium you want to.

your original stadium post asked for requests for stadiums for you to update and based on the responses, that was the direction you decided on and people waiting for their request, watched the list to see when it would get to their stadium.

Indeed, that's why I decided to have a poll for this. I won't move to division packs, this is a one off. It's one option or the other. After the AL Central pack it'd be back to business as usual.