Mlb 2K15 Total Mod Cover...what Do You Think?

raidersbball20

Good job, man. Looks nice. :) I am happy to think about a Total Conversion mod. While I don't know if we have the Total Conversion content like MVP, I think we should make one.

Discussion?

Well, why can't you? It can be done and you have the people for it.

What I would do is see how the Mvp guys do it. Updated images, music, rosters, uniforms, etc. Those guys took Mvp baseball 2005 and made it their own.

Well, why can't you? It can be done and you have the people for it.

What I would do is see how the Mvp guys do it. Updated images, music, rosters, uniforms, etc. Those guys took Mvp baseball 2005 and made it their own.

I actually think this could be the year. We have had quite a few contributions. Team logos and overlays are completed accept for the background players. Of course playoff and some allstar stuff needs some time to come out yet. I've been working on portraits and the minors fairly steadily. Scotty has been chugging along on faces, DaSteelerz on stadiums, aceshigh on audio, BSU on rosters, Kccitystar on jerseys...etc. I'm not sure how many pro jerseys need tweeked yet. Ones I know of are Mets, Twins, Reds, and Giants. I believe we can do it anyways.

I actually think this could be the year. We have had quite a few contributions. Team logos and overlays are completed accept for the background players. Of course playoff and some allstar stuff needs some time to come out yet. I've been working on portraits and the minors fairly steadily. Scotty has been chugging along on faces, DaSteelerz on stadiums, aceshigh on audio, BSU on rosters, Kccitystar on jerseys...etc. I'm not sure how many pro jerseys need tweeked yet. Ones I know of are Mets, Twins, Reds, and Giants. I believe we can do it anyways.

I agree. I just wish I could get all the stadiums done in time. :( Cincy's All Star Stadium will be done sooner than you may think. We do also have a ASG stadium someone released - forgive me I forget who...

But yeah, I think with a little planning we could have a nice little conversion pack.

A total conversion mod would be nice. At least I posted cyberfaces for the NL, minus a few that I will create once BSU-FAN posts his next roster. If I feel ambitious enough, I will work just as hard on cyberfaces for the AL teams as well.

As of today I created a portrait for almost every major league player that switched teams during the offseason and spring training. I will create some new portraits for minor league players sometime during the season after BSU-FAN has posted his latest roster update.

DaSteelerz, you have done great work on the stadiums thus far. Maybe you can convince others like dennisjames, picklebrad, etc to help you out so you don't have the whole burden on your shoulders.

Raidersball20, great job on the team portraits as usual thus far. Opening up my roster file I did notice that a couple had the same portrait ID numbers as Yasmani Tomas and Matt Skole, so I changed both if you want to use for reference.

I forget which player it was that you had the same portrait ID number as the Yasmani Tomas I created in my roster file, but I switched Tomas to 0353. I believe the portrait you had for Steve Souza had the same portrait ID number as Matt Skole in my roster file, so I switched Skole's to 0298. Other than that everything matches up just dandy. My portrait files are based off of BSU-FAN's roster from last season with a few players that I created.

I forget which player it was that you had the same portrait ID number as the Yasmani Tomas I created in my roster file, but I switched Tomas to 0353. I believe the portrait you had for Steve Souza had the same portrait ID number as Matt Skole in my roster file, so I switched Skole's to 0298. Other than that everything matches up just dandy. My portrait files are based off of BSU-FAN's roster from last season with a few players that I created.

If you want to give me a list of portrait ID's for players missing that you have added in or ones you have changed... I will be sure to put those into my roster so that they are fully compatible and ready to go upon release. Just an idea...or we can wait and deal with it once I have released the roster. I already plan on going through and updating all cyber-face ID's to be compatible with all of your recent cyber faces released so it would be easy to update the portrait ID's at that time. That way others will only have to download the faces and not have to change the cyber face Id's or skin tones using the editor. Much more "plug and play" friendly for everyone.

First of all, I'd like to say that the cover looks stunning! Second, I'm definitely up for helping to make a 2K15 complete pack. I have been working on sound mods all winter trying to get all the volumes leveled up correctly and replacing a few songs with more modern stuff to reflect the 2015 season. It's still a work in progress, but I might have a Fox Postseason sound mod out as well. Not sure about TBS. Should I release those once I'm done working on them? Or should I wait so we can make just one huge 2K15 package?

I'm so excited to be a part of this, it's gonna be amazing. You guys are doing an incredible job! :)

First of all, I'd like to say that the cover looks stunning! Second, I'm definitely up for helping to make a 2K15 complete pack. I have been working on sound mods all winter trying to get all the volumes leveled up correctly and replacing a few songs with more modern stuff to reflect the 2015 season. It's still a work in progress, but I might have a Fox Postseason sound mod out as well. Not sure about TBS. Should I release those once I'm done working on them? Or should I wait so we can make just one huge 2K15 package?

I'm so excited to be a part of this, it's gonna be amazing. You guys are doing an incredible job! :)

I can't wait for your releases. If you feel they are ready go ahead and release them. We will all need to collaborate once our mods are completed. Aceshigh do you want to use a soundtrack you have already made or do you want to come up with something else for the total mod?

I can't wait for your releases. If you feel they are ready go ahead and release them. We will all need to collaborate once our mods are completed. Aceshigh do you want to use a soundtrack you have already made or do you want to come up with something else for the total mod?

It would be cool if each modder could pick a song or two for a total soundtrack mod ;) That way I don't have to pick all songs by myself, especially if not everybody likes my taste in music! Also, that way we will include a little bit of everyone in it! Let me know what you guys think.

BSU-FAN, I only created a handful of players that I added to your last roster file so I'm not going to worry about making a list as I'm sure you will include them on your own in your next release anyhow. Otherwise, they are included in my "unofficial roster release" that I update/post periodically. However, if you have a list handy of players that you are including in your roster with or without portrait ID numbers, I can use that and try to get a portrait pack done that you can release with your roster file.