1993 Total Classic Mod – Nearing Completion

HAWK233391

• 1 year later...

I have one slightly small grudge with this game. John Kruk doesn't receive the mullet treatment! Whoever does cyberfaces for this mod, I'm begging you, give Kruk the mullet!

First damn post on this website and you got to bitch about something. If the way Kruk looks in this mod bugs you there are tutorials on how to create your own cyberface. That way you will make yourself happy.

Oh,

butler.jpg

First damn post on this website and you got to bitch about something. If the way Kruk looks in this mod bugs you there are tutorials on how to create your own cyberface. That way you will make yourself happy.

Oh,

butler.jpg

No need to be rough about it, just though the second team in the 1993 World Series would be accurate. I love the mod but that's my minor nit-pick.

No need to be rough about it, just though the second team in the 1993 World Series would be accurate. I love the mod but that's my minor nit-pick.

Because one face is not to your liking, it means that the Phillies are not accurate?  You clearly have no idea how much work it takes to create one of these mods. 

Because one face is not to your liking, it means that the Phillies are not accurate?  You clearly have no idea how much work it takes to create one of these mods. 

I'm not saying the Phillies are inaccurate, I just brought up how one player just needs a fix. Again, I love the mod but I just have one small suggestion on a player that needs a fix.

I'm not saying the Phillies are inaccurate, I just brought up how one player just needs a fix. Again, I love the mod but I just have one small suggestion on a player that needs a fix.

I think it's the way you made your "suggestion".  It came across more as a criticism rather than a request. If a cyber face modder sees this, perhaps they can make the face for you. Not too many of them are still around that mod players from older decades.