MLB2K15byBsuFan

BSU-FAN

Which portrait pack is recommended with this roster? I am using Scottybilly's latest portrait pack and there are some problems. Nothing major, but I am just curious. Again, thank you for your awesome work!

I use Scottbilly's latest micro portrait pack that he released via the forum. I will go through the portraits at some point today to make sure there aren't any players sharing the same portrait ID and re-release. Then I will leave it up to others to release a portrait pack that is compatible for these rosters. His micro portrait pack works for now but lots of incorrect portraits exist throughout the minor leagues.

I use Scottbilly's latest micro portrait pack that he released via the forum. I will go through the portraits at some point today to make sure there aren't any players sharing the same portrait ID and re-release. Then I will leave it up to others to release a portrait pack that is compatible for these rosters. His micro portrait pack works for now but lots of incorrect portraits exist throughout the minor leagues.

Yep that's what I saw! I already looked through AAA and AA and corrected what could be. Among minor problems (but hey it's normal it's only a beta version) I've seen Devon Travis has got a bad cyberface (white player) and Frank "Graces" on the Padres should be Frank Garces. Amazing job nevertheless, I can't imagine how much time it took you to do this chef d'oeuvre! :good:

Yep that's what I saw! I already looked through AAA and AA and corrected what could be. Among minor problems (but hey it's normal it's only a beta version) I've seen Devon Travis has got a bad cyberface (white player) and Frank "Graces" on the Padres should be Frank Garces. Amazing job nevertheless, I can't imagine how much time it took you to do this chef d'oeuvre! :good:

Thanks. Let me know of any other errors that you find. I did a bunch of the editing at very late hours, so I am sure there are to be a few more. I tried to comb over everything before the release and knew the portraits still needed work. I will get those all cleaned up by tonight and re-release a final version.

First, Thank you so much for this roster! Amazing job and I can see you went the extra mile with the details.

I loaded the .ROS file into my MLB2k12 folder but when I start a Franchise, the schedule is not accurate. Is this because 162 games needs to be selected? What about 52 game selection?

Thanks again!

Go M's

-Davis

First, Thank you so much for this roster! Amazing job and I can see you went the extra mile with the details.

I loaded the .ROS file into my MLB2k12 folder but when I start a Franchise, the schedule is not accurate. Is this because 162 games needs to be selected? What about 52 game selection?

Thanks again!

Go M's

-Davis

I did not update the shorter season schedule since there is no "true life" short season schedule to update them for. To have the correct 2015 schedule you need to have 162 games selected.

I just re-released the roster with the corrections from above included. There are still lots of incorrect portrait ID's throughout the minors if you use ScottyBilly's micro portrait pack... but no one has a duplicate portrait ID number at this point meaning the modders can now create a portrait release with accurate portraits for every player if someone chooses to do so.

Anyone know of a way to use these with MLB 2k11? I don't care if portraits are correct. Just want something that is playable in exhibition games.

Actually portraits are the only thing that you use for 2k11 lol. And since apparently I was the only one working on 2k11 recently and have switched to 2k12, I guess it'll be tough. Sorry.