MLB2K15byBsuFan

BSU-FAN

Hey BSU-FAN. I'm not sure if you noticed this or not, but when you open the roster in-game I have noticed that there appears to be a player or two on several Class-A teams that are not in that organization. This is weird, you will see these particular players in their correct uniform but on the wrong single A team but when you try to move them, it says that they are on the correct team.

Hey BSU-FAN. I'm not sure if you noticed this or not, but when you open the roster in-game I have noticed that there appears to be a player or two on several Class-A teams that are not in that organization. This is weird, you will see these particular players in their correct uniform but on the wrong single A team but when you try to move them, it says that they are on the correct team.

​Can you give me any specific player or teams that this is occurring on? I am wondering if what you are seeing is that the jersey on some of the single A teams that had their affiliations changed still match the jersey of their previous affiliate. For example the Carolina Mudcats and the Lynchberg Hillcats swapped affiliates from Cleveland to Atlanta but if you look at the Mudcats uni's in game they are still sporting Cleavland Indians uni's but are actually affiliated to the Atlanta Braves and vise versa for Lynchberg. I did try to fix this with my original 2k15 roster by swapping the uni's assigned to each team and it only caused bigger issues than it was worth(especially since you cant even play a game with a single A team). So to sum up what I am trying to say...while some (and its only a select few) of the single A uni's still show the incorrect affiliate on the single A jerseys ..they are actually affiliated with the correct MLB team.  This is what I believe may be causing your confusion but that most if not all single A players currently reside in the correct organization in this roster. The only exception to that was there were a few players that played for organizations last year and I have no record of them being released or traded so I assumed they may be injured and added them to the single A team of their last known organization.

​Never mind. I found out exactly what you are talking about and know exactly why it got messed up. The good news is it's only about 10 players and is an easy fix. I will re-post a new version of this roster soon. Thanks ScottyBilly... Good eye!

Michael Conforto visibly appears on the Dunedin roster wearing a Mets uniform, but he is on the St. Lucie team, but when I go to move him it says he is actually on the St. Lucie team.

The same thing occurs with Manuel Margot shown visibly on the Myrtle Beach roster, wearing a Red Sox uniform.

The same thing occurs with Rafael Devers and Willy Adames are shown visibly on the Visalia team wearing a Red Sox uniform and a Tampa Bay uniform respectively.

The same thing occurs with Aaron Blair shown visibly on the St. Lucie team wearing an Arizona uniform.

The same thing occurs with Kyle Freeland shown visibly on the Bradenton team wearing a Colorado uniform.

The same thing occurs with Reese McGuire shown visibly on the Charlotte team wearing a Pittsburgh uniform.

The same thing occurs with Jeff Hoffman and Touki Touissant shown visibly on the Salem team wearing a Toronto uniform and Arizona uniform respectively.

The same thing occurs with Sean Manaea shown visibly on the Modesto team wearing a Kansas City uniform.

The same thing occus with Hunter Harvey shown visibly on the Wilmington team wearing a Baltimore uniform.

You also have 2B Hector Olivera on the St. Lucie team, but he is in the Dodgers organization.

You have Aaron Nola on the Frederick Keys team but he is in the Phillies organization.

Ok guys. MLB2K15byBsuFanV6 has just been uploaded to the downloads section. This should be the final release until at least All Star break unless any other major issues are reported (or if KC  does his Hex edits to this roster I will re-release then). A special thanks ScottyBilly and raidersbaball20 for assisting by reporting errors or missed transactions. Also ScottyBilly was a huge help in providing me a list of portrait ID's for me to use in V6 so it will match his future portrait pack releases. Enjoy!