MLB2K15byBsuFan

BSU-FAN

So just to confirm BSU does this have all up to date minor and major league uniform color changes from what KCCitystar and I have uploaded so far?

​I used the latest colorfile that was with your Oakland Jersey release. I assumed that was a fully update color list. Let e know if there is another colorfile that I can use if not. 

That was just oakland. I cant seem to export a colorfile out of my updated v3 version of your roster and import it into v6 without an error. I will pm u the roster. Maybe u will have some luck.

​OK let me know which roster you could last import and export your complete colorfile in and I can go from there. The uniform tab in reditor gets wonky from time to time but you can usually just export the last know working one and import it into the new roster and fix the issue.

​OK let me know which roster you could last import and export your complete colorfile in and I can go from there. The uniform tab in reditor gets wonky from time to time but you can usually just export the last know working one and import it into the new roster and fix the issue.

Ok so I PM you the v3 roster with all updates.  I usually use tys editor for colorlists. I have never used reditor for that. Maybe thats my problem trying to do all of them at once??? Anyways let me know if youre able to import them.

A few corrections:

LAA: I believe Grant Green is primarily an IF (although he's a utility player so he plays all over the place anyway)

Buf (Tor): Devon Travis wears #29, not #26

I'll post more if I find anything

​Thanks.. I will be sure to fix these in future updates. As far as Grant Green goes... he should be able to play IF positions just fine for now if you look at his ratings. 

There's not too many corrections to be made, most of the stuff is spot on.  It's mostly a few jersey numbers and what not...but those matter to me :)

Donnie Veal (Atl) and David Goforth (Mil) are both #32.

NH (Tor): Ramon Santiago is #9, Chris Dickerson is #33 and Daric Barton is #37 (if you go by numbers worn in training camp)

Ok just to update everyone. Their is a glitch transferring large colorlists. For example transferring all colors from say v4 roster to v6. BSU is aware of the problem. Importing individual team colorlists should work without a problem. If you are having any problems importing lists from the last 3 uniform updates rename the text file to "colorlist" Make sure to use Tys editor included with the releases.

Hey BSU,

Thanks for all the work you put into these rosters to help keep this game alive.

I'm having an issue where stats aren't being recorded for the correct players. For instance, I'm playing as Detroit and when Kyle Ryan, Buck Farmer and Angel Nesbit are all on the MLB squad, Ryan and Farmer are not accumulating stats. Instead, their stats appear to going to Nesbit. 

Other players in the Tigers organization also have this issue. Dixon Machado's stats are being recorded for the pitcher Michael Bowden. McVaney's batting stats are credited to J. Burton (p), Harold Castro's are going to Ryan Doumit, Derek Hill's to Brian Lahair, Wynton Bernard's to Jordan Schafer and many other minor leaguers are also not recording stats.

I've noticed this in both the v6 roster and franchise file. I thought maybe it was something I messed with so I uninstalled the game and re-downloaded the files. I'm still getting this issue with the fresh install. The only other mods I've installed is ScottBilly's latest portrait pack.

I'm not sure if this is happening with other minor league players or not, but I am guessing it is. Is this a known issue? Is anyone else seeing this or is there something happening on my end?

Thanks for your help.

Hey BSU,

Thanks for all the work you put into these rosters to help keep this game alive.

I'm having an issue where stats aren't being recorded for the correct players. For instance, I'm playing as Detroit and when Kyle Ryan, Buck Farmer and Angel Nesbit are all on the MLB squad, Ryan and Farmer are not accumulating stats. Instead, their stats appear to going to Nesbit. 

Other players in the Tigers organization also have this issue. Dixon Machado's stats are being recorded for the pitcher Michael Bowden. McVaney's batting stats are credited to J. Burton (p), Harold Castro's are going to Ryan Doumit, Derek Hill's to Brian Lahair, Wynton Bernard's to Jordan Schafer and many other minor leaguers are also not recording stats.

I've noticed this in both the v6 roster and franchise file. I thought maybe it was something I messed with so I uninstalled the game and re-downloaded the files. I'm still getting this issue with the fresh install. The only other mods I've installed is ScottBilly's latest portrait pack.

I'm not sure if this is happening with other minor league players or not, but I am guessing it is. Is this a known issue? Is anyone else seeing this or is there something happening on my end?

Thanks for your help.

​Thanks. I am aware of the issue and have not had enough time lately to dive to deep into a solution. I have yet to find a connection in why only certain players aren't accumulating the stats since in Reditor it looks as though everything is correct.  I will however do everything I can to solve it when I have some more time away from my job.

Thanks for getting back to me. One thing that i noticed is that seemingly all of these players have a cyberface ID of 0. I don't know if/why that would cause this problem, but it's the only thing that I saw all of the players had in common. But I didn't have time to hunt around and see if there were players with a 0 for Cyber Face Id who had stats accumulate correctly.

• 2 weeks later...

unkless i 've missed it reading threw the thread the one that required on a mlb roster still exists, doe it not, for it to work right.

or has this glitch been solved

can anybody help me out? I cannot find the "saves" file location, even though I have hidden files turned on. could it be because I have the Steam version of the game by chance?

No it's not the steam version 

Here's what you do

On your keyboard hold your windows key and press R

A search box should pop up you enter in the fallowing

%appdata% and press enter you will see a group of folders select 2k  MLB 2k and then saves and paste the roster in there