2015 Official Mlb Game Thread

DeadShot

So the start of the new baseball season has arrived, which means that it is time for another new game thread. Kccitystar created last year's game thread and since he has not been here to create the 2015 one, I will do it. Use this thread to discuss anything about the ongoing games, your thoughts on any team, trades or any game that you want to discuss about. Baseball is back!

Hey, I got a quick quiz for everyone that tuned into the games yesterday. What team hit five home runs in one game and had so much fun doing it they taunted the opposition by laughing it up and dancing in their dugout to show them up?

Was it....

A. Texas Rangers

B. Milwaukee Brewers

C. Cleveland Indians

D. Boston Red Sox

A hint:

Texas, Milwaukee and Cleveland all were shut out yesterday.

someone's upset

Hellll no. Not one bit. At the same time it reminds me of those commercials David Ortiz was filming for the MLB fancave. He was walking around New York offering to hug New Yorkers. If that son of a ***** tried coming up to me for that I'd of kicked the living crap out of him. I'd do it right now if I had to.

how the hell do you enjoy baseball with this twisted view of the game? how the **** were they "showing up" the opposition when congratulating each other in the dugout? Is a team not allowed to celebrate when they have success on the diamond? People get offended by the stupidest ****, it truly amazes me

how the hell do you enjoy baseball with this twisted view of the game? how the **** were they "showing up" the opposition when congratulating each other in the dugout? Is a team not allowed to celebrate when they have success on the diamond? People get offended by the stupidest ****, it truly amazes me

It's not twisted. It's the Yankee way of life. Look at it this way. When I see the Red Sox dancing with each other in the dugout or high fiving each other that means something positive has just happened for them. I don't want to see them celebrate in April and I certainly don't want to see them celebrate in October.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...