MLB2K15byBsuFanFX

BSU-FAN

Question for you. This is your version 2 roster so this does include those changes, correct? Weren't there also some portrait or cyber face issues as well? Or did those get fixed, too?

I appreciate the work. I wasn't going to play a franchise this season, but this may make me change my mind.

Question for you. This is your version 2 roster so this does include those changes, correct? Weren't there also some portrait or cyber face issues as well? Or did those get fixed, too?

I appreciate the work. I wasn't going to play a franchise this season, but this may make me change my mind.

Correct. This includes version 2 with some portrait and cyber-face corrections made. There are still incorrect portraits in the minor leagues but I am currently working with scottybilly on trying to eradicate those.

Great job once again. Thanks for making the game playable for the upcoming season. As posted earlier about Terry Francona. Can we somehow get his id back . He is afro American in the game. Being a die hard tribe fan would like to see this minor detail corrected.

Great job once again. Thanks for making the game playable for the upcoming season. As posted earlier about Terry Francona. Can we somehow get his id back . He is afro American in the game. Being a die hard tribe fan would like to see this minor detail corrected.

I will look into fixing this for my next release. Thanks for the heads up

Thanks for the updated season file with the fixes. Ready to start my season now :)

I too am starting my franchise. I am thinking of starting a MLB2K15 franchise thread for those who are playing a franchise using these files so they can post updates about there seasons. I think t would be cool to see how everyone's seasons play out. I have simmed quite a few times through the 2015 season and am getting really good results. Very excited to see how my Braves franchise plays out....lol. I just have to be wayyyy more patient than ever at the plate and play small ball to score runs now. Hey in real life we are off to a 4-0 start and we have traded everyone away. I really like what John Hart has done and he was the one who helped rebuild your tribe I believe. :good:

• 1 month later...