2K Base Coach Question

fab5freddie

So is the occurrence of them wearing jackets determined by locale and temperature?

He's contributing on the 2K forum with unprecedented useful input again. :p I'm not sure if it's possible to remove them, but I do recall seeing them without coats so I would assume ironically that it is indeed weather related.

He's contributing on the 2K forum with unprecedented useful input again. :p I'm not sure if it's possible to remove them, but I do recall seeing them without coats so I would assume ironically that it is indeed weather related.

No it isn't weather related. The original 2K roster had base coaches in normal uniforms without coats...only Managers had coats to begin with. I have tried fixing this but still haven't figured out why all of them wear coats now and when I tried a few ideas to fix it it seemed to cause bigger issues than it was worth. I even tried putting all of the coaches appearance ID's back to the default values and it still didnt work. I will continue to look into this because I even took the time to update base coaches in my new roster hoping their last names would show up on the third/first base coaches backs.