Moving All Of My Downloads To Another Site.

BSU-FAN

It has been pointed out recently (multiple times in fact) that some admins here believe in putting down and even at times going as far as doing anything within their power to disable the 2k modding community for fear it may put their precious future MVP mods in jeopardy. This culture is something I am no longer willing to tolerate and have brought it up in the forums many times through out the years and have had little to no resolve. As I am sure they will take this post down or lock it as they tend to do when they loose control of freedom of speech. However... I will believe this message should be heard and I will re-post this to other sites where my future downloads will live. I am currently in the process of removing each one of my contributions to this site and will be moving them to an arena that is far more appreciative of such a large community that has shown it so much support but received little to none in return when issues arise. It has been fun..I will miss some of what the MVPmods community stood for but not miss the ridiculous banning for multiple accounts(no other site does this) or absurd undermining comments from an admin who has never played the game he trolls the forums of. I hope you all the best and it was fun while it lasted.

-BSU FAN

You're more than welcome to post what you want as long as it is constructive and relevant to the thread you are posting in. Hijacking threads to complain about issues you've brought up in the past, but which have not been resolved to your satisfaction, is the exact opposite of being constructive. We'll leave your post here for no other reason than to show you we can be fair.

And if you look at the thread I started this morning about the online article on MVP2005 and wonder where all the negative comments are, they are hidden because I made the decision to do that. They had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the intent of the thread (celebrating the article about MVP2005 and the fact that MVPMods was mentioned). The thread was not titled "Let's discuss which game is better - MVP2005 or MLB2K". If you want to debate that, feel free, but do it in the proper forum. Don't hijack another thread to discuss it.

.I will miss some of what the MVPmods community stood for but not miss the ridiculous banning for multiple accounts(no other site does this) or absurd undermining comments from an admin who has never played the game he trolls the forums of. I hope you all the best and it was fun while it lasted.

-BSU FAN

Ridiculous banning? Multiple accounts have been a problem since before you got here and has just gotten worse as the years go on. We can't allow people to make three or four accounts here because that's a rule here. You complained about this before and I didn't understand it then and I don't understand it now.

But now that I look at your account can you tell me who SahFriendly and SahFriendly034 are?

I follow all of the rules here and always have. No disrespect to the MVP modders at all...they do great work and deserve the credit. Yankee4Life is a bad ambassador for this site and is a troll in the 2K forums and it leads me to believe beyond reason that he has targeted specific modders here with the intent he knew 2K was starting to take so many of the MVP modders. You think its a "conspiracy theory"...but in reality its someone that is a bad admin abusing there powers for something they are passionate about. It happens everyday in real life...no conspiracies. He play nice when he gets called out but his history in the forums tells a much different story. I figured his absolute abuse and constant aguing with people years ago would get him taken off as an admin but nope. So now I am going somewhere they appreciate the community. This is not a 2K vs MVP debate for me at all.

Ridiculous banning? Multiple accounts have been a problem since before you got here and has just gotten worse as the years go on. We can't allow people to make three or four accounts here because that's a rule here. You complained about this before and I didn't understand it then and I don't understand it now.

But now that I look at your account can you tell me who SahFriendly and SahFriendly034 are?

Lol Nope...thats not me. I just feel bad for some of the great modders who have been banned for multiple accounts. I know i had one other account when this site first started and I was an MVP junkie. I never remembered my password when I came back to this site years later for 2K downloads. I have had the BSU-FAN account name ever since. If memory serves me my name was Homerun4Holden I believe but could be wrong..it close though. I was 19 when I first came here(i'm now 32) and was one of the originals. And for fear of being banned when I returned I never mentioned it. But now Im sure you will try to ban me with the other name or something. Your approach to "help" in the 2K forums has been horrible at best and most the time you come across rude or ask why they arent just playing MVP. It's a joke.

I follow all of the rules here and always have. No disrespect to the MVP modders at all...they do great work and deserve the credit. Yankee4Life is a bad ambassador for this site and is a troll in the 2K forums and it leads me to believe beyond reason that he has targeted specific modders here with the intent he knew 2K was starting to take so many of the MVP modders. You think its a "conspiracy theory"...but in reality its someone that is a bad admin abusing there powers for something they are passionate about. It happens everyday in real life...no conspiracies. He play nice when he gets called out but his history in the forums tells a much different story. I figured his absolute abuse and constant aguing with people years ago would get him taken off as an admin but nope. So now I am going somewhere they appreciate the community. This is not a 2K vs MVP debate for me at all.

I have the most posts on this website and of all my 21,000 plus posts I only have a handful of them in the 2k forum areas and I am talking about 2k9, 10, 11 and 12.

Who did I target? This I want to know. Did I strong arm someone by sending them a threatening private message? Hey you, make your mods for Mvp now or get out!

I got to know.

You latched onto a comment by someone else and blew this entirely out of proportion.

Lol Nope...thats not me. I just feel bad for some of the great modders who have been banned for multiple accounts. I know i had one other account when this site first started and I was an MVP junkie. I never remembered my password when I came back to this site years later for 2K downloads. I have had the BSU-FAN account name ever since. If memory serves me my name was Homerun4Holden I believe but could be wrong..it close though. I was 19 when I first came here(i'm now 32) and was one of the originals. And for fear of being banned when I returned I never mentioned it. But now Im sure you will try to ban me with the other name or something. Your approach to "help" in the 2K forums has been horrible at best and most the time you come across rude or ask why they arent just playing MVP. It's a joke.

HomerunforHolden has been banned for years. That was a duplicate account of Lundermann.

Your math is wrong. If you were 19 when you made that account in 2005 you should be 29 today.

let us know where you are going.. I cant play MVP on my laptop because of the patch issue with mvp 2005 and windows 8.. I can play mlb 2k12 without issue, which makes no sense to me.. its the only game that I can get to work without fault and the mods are easy to install without much hassle.. I hate to see good people leave a site over rules that have been in action since the inception of the website.. Its Trues rules, he dont want multiple accounts and thats what we have to respect.. as far as Y4L, he is a moderator, he has to patrol to make sure there is proper etiquette in the forums amongst everyone and tht we all follow the rules... the modders make this website, we all know that, without them, we dont have a site to go to... I hope everyone can get it together and make peace and put any problems to the side for the good of the community..

Can we let cooler heads prevail? We really don't need any more fracturing of the modding communities.

Agreed. Gentlemen, this argument will lead to nothing but hateful comments.. I can say myself that Y4L has thanked me for my contributions to this site for the 2K series. BSU-FAN, I hate to see you leave this site. I want to thank you for your enormous amount of work put into the 2K modding community.

Agreed. Gentlemen, this argument will lead to nothing but hateful comments.. I can say myself that Y4L has thanked me for my contributions to this site for the 2K series. BSU-FAN, I hate to see you leave this site. I want to thank you for your enormous amount of work put into the 2K modding community.

Thank you. And if DonSpa was still around like he used to be he would tell all of you that I would go crazy every time he made a new uniform. I constantly thanked him for his work. And when you have modders like KC, Dennis James, scottybilly and yourself working on that game it can't be so bad to play at all. I just do not own the game. I'm sorry. And for what they are trying to hold people up for to buy it I have no plans on trying it out. It's too expensive. That's how I feel.

What? It had mounse support!

I will e-mail wes about your banning ok rinzo

can we lock this thread now Y4L?

I'll wait a little while longer because there are still people here. I don't like locking threads just in case someone wants to say something. Probably later on tonight though when things die down. I really don't like how things turned out.