Moving All Of My Downloads To Another Site.

BSU-FAN

Aren't we a bunch of bullies... Even the Red Sox guy is defending A-Rod, it's like I'm in the twilight zone! :help:

Really! I had to step back for a second. The thing is though GoRedSox was right. Rodriguez gets blamed for everything. If it rains it's his fault. If the grocery store runs out of milk it's his fault.

I feel bad because we (the Mariners) grew ARod into the ingrate, self indulgent person that he is today . I play the 2k12 game and appreciate any and all work done by the modders to keep it alive and would hate to see a single one leave. I also have a copy of HH2K4, (my once favorite baseball game) complete in it's original box, just waiting to see if anyone can bring it somewhat up to date. I do not have a clue if that is at all possible.

I feel bad because we (the Mariners) grew ARod into the ingrate, self indulgent person that he is today . I play the 2k12 game and appreciate any and all work done by the modders to keep it alive and would hate to see a single one leave. I also have a copy of HH2K4, (my once favorite baseball game) complete in it's original box, just waiting to see if anyone can bring it somewhat up to date. I do not have a clue if that is at all possible.

Check the download section!

Profit89, there is an attempt going on to try to make a total conversion mod for mlb2k12 by a few of us. But there would need to be more people to support one, more contributors/modders, and not do it just for the hell of it to please a minority of people that play the game, and ask for a total conversion mod. So far there is only one person making cyberfaces (Me), one person doing stadiums (DAsteelerz), one person doing team portraits and uniforms( RaidersBall, with an assist from me), one person doing rosters consistently( BSU-FAN), and a couple others doing random things with game music, and background images.

A-Rod is responsible for global warming, the national debt, the homeless problem, the drug problem, the division in our class system. A-Rod personally assassinated Abraham Lincoln, JFK, Martin Luther King Jr,

A-Rod broke up the Beatles, then assassinated John Lennon. A-Rod got Elvis hooked on amphetamines that led to his death. A-Rod is the reason why Metallica has sucked for over 20 years now.

A-Rod is responsible for the ridiculously high cost to go to concerts, every sporting event, or travel anywhere .A-Rod is directly responsible for the revolutionary war, the Civil War, WWI and WWII, the Korean War, the Vietnam War, Desert Storm. And A-Rod is directly responsible for global terrorism.

A-Rod is responsible for terrible reality tv shows and the fact that MTV doesn't play music videos anymore. A-Rod is responsible for the outrageous fees for cable tv, dish, and satellite, as well as internet providers. A-Rod is responsible for expensive movie theater ticket price, and the high cost of gasoline and groceries.

A-Rod is responsible for animal, child, and spousal cruelty and abuse. A-Rod is responsible for Pee-Wee Herman getting caught pleasuring himself in an adult theater years ago. A-rod is responsible for no more good Saturday Morning cartoons.

A-Rod is responsible for me comically blaming him for being responsible for everything that is wrong in the world.

will if you need another had mding i might be able to hel little bit. depednidng on what needed.

i had mod ws putting together, bu t since i dont have one of tools i need to do it completley anymore that maybe never be done.

A-Rod is responsible for global warming, the national debt, the homeless problem, the drug problem, the division in our class system. A-Rod personally assassinated Abraham Lincoln, JFK, Martin Luther King Jr,

A-Rod broke up the Beatles, then assassinated John Lennon. A-Rod got Elvis hooked on amphetamines that led to his death. A-Rod is the reason why Metallica has sucked for over 20 years now.

A-Rod is responsible for the ridiculously high cost to go to concerts, every sporting event, or travel anywhere .A-Rod is directly responsible for the revolutionary war, the Civil War, WWI and WWII, the Korean War, the Vietnam War, Desert Storm. And A-Rod is directly responsible for global terrorism.

A-Rod is responsible for terrible reality tv shows and the fact that MTV doesn't play music videos anymore. A-Rod is responsible for the outrageous fees for cable tv, dish, and satellite, as well as internet providers. A-Rod is responsible for expensive movie theater ticket price, and the high cost of gasoline and groceries.

A-Rod is responsible for animal, child, and spousal cruelty and abuse. A-Rod is responsible for Pee-Wee Herman getting caught pleasuring himself in an adult theater years ago. A-rod is responsible for no more good Saturday Morning cartoons.

A-Rod is responsible for me comically blaming him for being responsible for everything that is wrong in the world.

​Getting a little carried away aren't ya???