Where to Start?

zrohman

I downloaded BSU's newest rosters, Scottbillys portrait pack and I downloaded the 2k15 overlay,

What are the other best mods to download? I don't want my game to crash, but I have a great video card and good system so I would like to get the best graphics mods. I looked through the mods and couldn't tell what I should download so any tips for good mods would be great!

I think I'll wait on the cyberfaces until there is a big pack of them to download. But if anyone has suggestions there that would be cool to.

Welcome back, man!

There isn't really any compilation package that you can download. For jerseys, Total Uniforms 2K13 is a good start and just update the unis piece by piece from last season and this season. Anything recently uploaded is quality work.

For equipment and stuff, check out the superglobal 1.21 update that was released a while back.

As for stadiums, anything recently uploaded (which you can sort) is quality work.

A lot of stuff that is recently uploaded/updated is still good.

Welcome back, man!

There isn't really any compilation package that you can download. For jerseys, Total Uniforms 2K13 is a good start and just update the unis piece by piece from last season and this season. Anything recently uploaded is quality work.

For equipment and stuff, check out the superglobal 1.21 update that was released a while back.

As for stadiums, anything recently uploaded (which you can sort) is quality work.

A lot of stuff that is recently uploaded/updated is still good.

Thanks for clearing up everything with that old account.

What about improving graphics in general? Anything you would recommend?