Best site currently for arranging depth charts

Gordo

Been looking at the site I've normally used and I have to say that if you want to arrange your rosters, no matter what game you play, to emulate as best as possible present day rosters, I would use RotoWorld.  What I like about them is they will give the probable depth chart despite what's happening on a given day.  For example, even though Verlander is currently on the 15 day DL, he's still listed as their #1 pitcher in the rotation.  Therefore you can choose to set it up in light of a certain player returning to action relatively soon, or move down the list and add the next guy in line.  For fielding positions, they do seem to cap it at 13 to 14 players, depending on what's going to happen with a given player (e.g., Hamilton will be traded from the LAA, so they've listed 14 fielders).  Also, with the little colored box next to a given player, you can get a quick blurb update, usually about their injury.

Overall, it's a nice compilation of on the go data to more quickly set up your rosters how you want.

MLB Depth Charts - American League

MLB Depth Charts - National League

Edited by Gordo

Thanks Gordo, since you point me to this Rotoworld webpage to update the transactions I didn´t know there was a deep chart overthere (I use MLB), thanks for point that out, here´s the example of what you said about the rotation and the injury player with the colored box

S1. David Price
 2. Justin Verlander
15-Day DL
Justin Verlander will accompany the Tigers on their upcoming ten-game road trip with the intention that he could resume throwing.
Verlander won't touch a baseball until he feels no soreness in his ailing triceps, which the team is hopeful could happen at some point next week. He's at least a month away from a return to the Tigers rotation.
Apr 25
 3. Anibal Sanchez
 4. Shane Greene
 5. Alfredo Simon
 6. Kyle Lobstein
Edited by laroquece