The YouTube Thread

Skittles12

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw this on another board and I thought it was really interesting. I've never heard of this type of shrimp before. It's fascinating.

This shrimp is the loudest animal on the planet. Yep. You didn't read wrong. It is louder than a rock concert, and the temperature made by the noise reaches that of the sun. Watch it in action:

I saw this on another board and I thought it was really interesting. I've never heard of this type of shrimp before. It's fascinating.

This shrimp is the loudest animal on the planet. Yep. You didn't read wrong. It is louder than a rock concert, and the temperature made by the noise reaches that of the sun. Watch it in action:

Fascinating.

I don't remember where I saw it, but I remember someone saying that we know more about our moon than we do our oceans. Kind of sad when you think about it.

• 5 months later...

Hurry up and download this before the stuffed shirts at MLB pull it from youtube. It's Ernie Harwell at his classic best.

Even as a lifelong Reds and Yanks fan, I got chills listening to this legend. Remember the 06 All Star interview? :facepalm:

• 2 weeks later...

This is a nice little movie short from 1928. The driver in this film is Harold Lloyd, who was a terrific comedian during this time period. I won't go into his history for you since 99% of you never heard of him anyways.

If you care to watch this video you will see New York City as it was back in 1928 and if you watch closely, you'll see a famous baseball player that was tearing up the American League during this time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

This video seems to be one of the hottest things on Youtube right now. Some guy in North Carolina has a spoiled rotten little piece of &#$* daughter and she posted something on her facebook page that she had to work around the house too much and should be paid, etc. etc. Her father found the post after he installed some software on her laptop for her and made this video and at the end of it, shoots her laptop nine times. Now this little (the word I want to use here rhymes with RUNT) has no laptop, is grounded, and has been shown up in the worse way possible. Cheers for the father.

• 2 months later...