MVP Baseball 15 Support Thread

Jim825

1 hour ago, Mose2011 said:

😢🙁

hm but that’s bad for me.

because I can’t buy the game one germany.

Do you need a  PAL version?  Did they make a PAL version?  If it's NTSC, then those are available on ebay, Amazon, etc.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Mose2011 said:

Yes that’s me problem.

pleace make the we can use also the Mod.

We already said that we do not provide support for illegal copies of the game.  Please do not discuss this again.

4 hours ago, Muller_11 said:

Wow, at the end of the day i was right :rolleyes:

True ... but no one likes to be accused of something before the facts come in.  And he wasn't trying to hide the fact when asked directly.

• 1 month later...

I know MVP15 has a reputation of being unstable but I've witnessed many in-game crashes and I cannot figure out the root cause. I've tested new milb rosters I've been working on and I am positive these are not the problem, because I have made it through a complete game using the same two teams.

Furthermore, following the in-game crashes, the icons on my desktop rearrange themselves in a different manner, which is rather odd.

I can live with a pre-game crash and maybe the occasional crash now and then but this is happening way too frequently, and during a game. I just don't want to invest more time making milb rosters if I can't even enjoy the game on a stable level.

Any suggestions would be great, and forgive me if this has been addressed on the forum already.

Hi @Schordese probably you have read it,  but just in case, some essentials:

1) Remove Patch KB3086255 from Windows

2) Install the 4GB patch

http://www.mvpmods.com/forums/topic/57168-mvp-baseball-15-support-thread/?page=5

3) Some Overlays crash some stadiums before or during a game, in my case I have problem with Fenway and Safeco Field at night and Busch Stadium at day.

4) If your problem is when you choose the uniforms, it could be a problem with the uniforms.big file.

Hope it helps you.

• 5 months later...
36 minutes ago, cardsfan47 said:

Does anyone know if MVP Baseball 2005 out of the box works using a XP virtual machine via VirtualBox? I've seen people speak about it in the forums but I can't find a definite answer

This is what I use. I put my disc into the disc drive like normal, and then in the VirtualBox menu, you can choose to enable a drive to be booted. You'll need to have the DirectX package downloaded though and be able to accelerate hardware graphics.

• 4 months later...
7 hours ago, Yankeesbaseball said:

Does anyone know how to get the original music from MVP baseball 2005 back into this mod?

Yes, and it takes very little work. First you need to go to where the jukebox music is. That is located in the DATA\AUDIO\CD\MUSIC directory.

Copy those nine original songs (menu1.asf, etc) to the same directory in the Mvp 15 mod. Overwrite the files you already have in there.

Now you have the songs from the original game. But when you get back into Mvp 15 you will see that the same song titles are there even though you replaced the songs. Now you need to edit the titles of the songs. Download this right here because this includes a program called Loclook. Loclook will allow you to edit the text in the game. You find where the songs are listed here and then type in the names of the songs from the original game and then you are all set.

I recommend taking a screen shot of the song list from the original game so it will be easier for you to do this.

Archived