Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Kccitystar

MVP Baseball 15 Patch 2 Thread

If there are any visual issues that you would like for me to take a look at and get sorted out, let me know, thanks!

• I don't think the inning is shown in between innings (when defense is running off the field).... just the box score.
  • I did find a setting somewhere if people want the ball distance NOT to show while being hit to the outfield.  Reminds me of a pinball game.  (I'm sure I put it in another thread).
  • I think the semi-transparent black box to the left of the player's intro line (the one that holds the team logo) is unnecessary and looks too cluttered.
  • A stadium thing:  I always thought score boards that had some other team on there looked weird.  That and no numbers.  Would rather see "Visitor" and a bunch of zeros versus what's there.

If I'm up to it, do you guys want me to handle the roster stuff, including MLB'ers adjustments?  If so, then, ya, trade deadline would be better.

Edited by Gordo

Moved this to the Support section, since a lot of the bug reporting can be posted here to be fixed by the release window...

Work from DennisJames71 will be included in this patch and the frontend art will likely carry a summer...80s-ish tone. You're gonna love it.

sV4QEth.jpg

Notify me when you'll plan to patch 2, I would before that upload all my cyberfaces. Regards

I've also been staying with "regular" roster updating, if you want to include that in the pack. (The other stuff I've released has been more of the experimental kind).

I've also been staying with "regular" roster updating, if you want to include that in the pack. (The other stuff I've released has been more of the experimental kind)

Whichever yields more realistic results will be used in Patch 2, that's the overall goal to me

That's a tough one because that's going to depend on the level and sliders that people inject into their game.  All I can try to do is continue building on what kyleb did with the rosters once he took them over.  Depending on when you want to release a patch, if I'm doing well, I can bring in the same major changes that I've done in the past for prominent major league players. But the realistic results are going to hinge on how people set up their sliders ultimately.  All we can do is suggest and provide guidelines and options.

That's a tough one because that's going to depend on the level and sliders that people inject into their game.  All I can try to do is continue building on what kyleb did with the rosters once he took them over.  Depending on when you want to release a patch, if I'm doing well, I can bring in the same major changes that I've done in the past for prominent major league players. But the realistic results are going to hinge on how people set up their sliders ultimately.  All we can do is suggest and provide guidelines and options.

The cut-off date is sometime around the trade deadline.
That's my target goal, but I know it'll probably be the week after the trade deadline due to roster moves.

If I'm in good health, that sounds doable.  But I need to know if you want me to do it or have some other plan.  I don't want to spend the time if you're thinking of some other option.

Any chance of having the schedule automatically updated to 2015? I've had zero luck in any mod since 2005 in getting that fixed. Also, just wanted to thank all the awesome people dedicated to still making this game amazing.

Any chance of having the schedule automatically updated to 2015? I've had zero luck in any mod since 2005 in getting that fixed. Also, just wanted to thank all the awesome people dedicated to still making this game amazing.

​Not possible, unfortunately. I could send you a 2015 dynasty if you PM me what team you wanted

​The cut-off date is sometime around the trade deadline.
That's my target goal, but I know it'll probably be the week after the trade deadline due to roster moves.

​Be sure to hit me up before you release it. I've been collecting everything as well as doing some of my own work. Just updated Baltimore uniforms to have the correct sleeves for 2015.

kyle...are you okay with me taking care of the rosters as long as I'm in good health and KC is cool with that?