Exception Offset: 000f4c92

OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3

Locale ID: 1033

Additional Information 1: a6b6

Additional Information 2: a6b6c32f27762f32dae01894689c1c9a

Additional Information 3: fd00

Additional Information 4: fd008c8590c84eb365d0f3c895b61505

Help please!

There's not enough information for me to help you.

What did you do that might have caused the crash? What mods do you have installed? Where is your MVP Baseball 2005 folder located? Have you used the search function to see if there are threads related to MVP crashing?

There's not enough information for me to help you.

What did you do that might have caused the crash? What mods do you have installed? Where is your MVP Baseball 2005 folder located? Have you used the search function to see if there are threads related to MVP crashing?

​Hi Kc...thanks for quick reply.  I'm 9 games into my season using only the 2015 Total Conversion Mod - MVP Baseball 15 1.0.0.  I haven't played in a few weeks and just tried and I can get all the way through to choosing pitchers, lineups, unis and then it crashes to desktop right when it should be starting the actual game intro (ballpark flyby, etc.).  Does that help?  MVP folder is located only on C: drive under C:MVP Mods/...

I was able to play the clean install by itself with no issues so I figure it has to be the Mod.

*Does it have anything to do with compatibility mode settings?  I recently redownloaded Civ5 with Steam and installed DX11...

Edited by Jamolisim135
Addition to post...

Which stadium is this happening at?

I used to have issues with Fenway and Dodger stadium which required me to download a different version usually the "lite" versions of the stadiums.

It could be worth a shot trying that.

​Petco...and I've had no issues until recently for some reason...I played it consistently for weeks w/o problems.  I bet it has something to do with compatibility issues- I went into regedit for Civ5 b/c I was having issues but am not sure if changing this had anything to do with it?: 

Hi
Just thought I would post a solution to a problem I had with Steam on Windows 7 RC x64 (but I believe it can happen in vista as well)
Everything was working in steam for weeks until I went to close it down last night, when I exited steam windows poped up with a message stating it was going to apply compatility settings to steam as it detected a problem (no cancel or way to stop it doing this)
When I relaunched steam it poped up with a message telling me:
Running Steam in Windows compatibility mode is not recommended. Please remove any Windows compatibility settings for all users under file properties for Steam.exe and restart Steam. Press 'Cancel' to premanently ignore this warning and continue.

Reinstalling steam made no difference as well as trying to set compatibility settings under the shortcut. I eventually had a go of the application compatibility tool microsoft gives out to see that the settings saved on the machines local database and that triggering when I ran steam. I had a hunt through the registry and found the area where the keys are kept and deleted the key and my problems were gone.

To fix the issue:

1. Hit start->run->regedit
  2. Go to key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers
  3. Look for a entry with your path to steam.exe
  4. Delete that entry
  5. If you dont find it there try HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Layers

Hope this helps if you get the issue.

It could be that the game's size has exceeded the 2GB of virtual memory Windows provides for 32-bit applications (like MVP 2005) to function. With everything the game tries to load at once, you can easily exceed 2GB of virtual memory.

Try this file, and see if it helps. A few users have been reporting success with it.

http://www.ntcore.com/4gb_patch.php

If it doesn't work, just rename the backup file it creates (mvp2005.exe.bak) as mvp2005.exe.