MVP Legends Beta.

I was just wondering on how he had changed the roster.

My immediate questions would be;

1. Are you still going with only 1 team for each legend (Fisk on the ChiSox only and so on)?

2. Have you added in more recent stars like Stephen Strasburg, Bryce Harper and Mike Trout?

​For point of fact he had Pedroia and Youkilis in the old Red Sox roster. And lord knows the Expos/Nationals could use some help.

​in their defense, they have won a world series putting them in the hall for that accomplishment alone making them somewhat eligible for legends

Edited by BigRog

haha.  i could just grab a good bag of popcorn and watch you guys debate this.  i'm going to put the best players in the game and mix them with current players, as well as other surprises.  like i mentioned in the description, this wasn't an all timers roster and if you want it to be, you'll be able to edit it with the pool of players i include.  

secondly, yes i've made changes since that beta.  i'm not going to list out all those changes because that would be a waste of time. i'd rather spend that time on modding it rather than updating you on what i've modded. you'll just have to wait and see.

haha.  i could just grab a good bag of popcorn and watch you guys debate this.  i'm going to put the best players in the game and mix them with current players, as well as other surprises.  like i mentioned in the description, this wasn't an all timers roster and if you want it to be, you'll be able to edit it with the pool of players i include.  

secondly, yes i've made changes since that beta.  i'm not going to list out all those changes because that would be a waste of time. i'd rather spend that time on modding it rather than updating you on what i've modded. you'll just have to wait and see.

​Very nice.

Just keep us posted on the final release.