Wrasslin: The Thread

BigRog

They totally mind screwed everyone.... I half expected some attitude era reversal to go down on raw tomorrow..... but no need for that when the refs make the crappiest decision in the ring.  i mean any other time a ref gets knocked out and another ref comes in to make a count. they have usually kept the decision... at least till the next tv taping

So apparently TNA held another staff meeting today....I think that company's dead, y'all.

​rumor has it they have been missing employee payments for a while now... lets be honest though, they have never really been much of a promotion... they tape impact on a sound stage at universal for christ sakes which cant even compare with the tickets WWF sells... hell even ROH gets their product around more then Impact.....I blame Dixie Carter  

They ruined their respectability by trying to be WCW and hiring old farts like Hogan, Biscoff, etc. They wanted to compete directly with the WWE, and you cant do that no matter how lame WWE can be at times. If TNA does go under, I hope Triple H hires some of the remaining TNA wrestlers to be on NXT at least,

​The TNA is dead rumor happens every year

Mostly sometime in the summer to early fall

Yeah, but this time its because they have been canceled for the second time in a year. 

ROH starts tonight on Destination America.  If you have never seen it, it is worth watching. 

• 2 weeks later...