scottybilly

Portrait Pack for BSU-FAN Latest Roster/Franchise

I just posted a new portrait pack in the Downloads section that can be used with BSU-FAN's newest roster and franchise file.  :lol:

Edited by scottybilly

Yeah, maybe I will actually play more than a few games this time. LOL

Am I doing something wrong or is the file just not approved yet?

not approved?

Below is the filename and the type is unrecognized by any programs on my PC when I download. I'm guess there are still issues with the approval process.

Portraits_7z.bdfd77af9c0b37550e7ef3e3839105b4

Hmm. All I know is that it is a 7z file that must be opened with 7-zip. And it opens fine for me. I don't know where that jargon in the filename came from though.

Its the 7zip thing. The site no longer plays nice with 7z files. I zip now for that reason. Scotty use 7zip to zip the file instead.

Delete everything including the period after the 7z.  Then put a period where the "_" is and you're good to go to unzip the file.  That's what has worked for me.  Have no clue where the garbage on the end comes from, either.

I did use 7-Zip. The original file is too big to zip any other method since there is a 100MB limit for files here. 7-Zip condenses the file to 96MB.

Delete everything including the period after the 7z.  Then put a period where the "_" is and you're good to go to unzip the file.  That's what has worked for me.  Have no clue where the garbage on the end comes from, either.

​This method works perfect.

7zip issue? crazy number after .7z

Edited by remdawg

7zip issue? crazy number after .7z

New version of my portrait pack just uploaded in Downloads. It includes the players that were traded today.

New version of my portrait pack uploaded in the downloads section. This includes portraits of players on their new teams as of today.

New portrait pack updated to 6/23 posted in downloads section!

New portrait pack updated to 7/1/2015 posted in Downloads section.

New portrait pack updated to 7/1/2015 posted in Downloads section.

Interests: Baseball, hockey, soccer, sleep before sex & beer ??? WHAT ???????? :lol:

Where the "_" is ?????

New post trade deadline portrait pack just released in downloads section!

Portrait pack updated to 8/27/2015. This will be my last update for this season. The portraits I have created may or may not be included in a large portrait pack along with Raidersball's portraits for the total conversion mod that is soon to be released.

Portrait pack updated to 8/27/2015. This will be my last update for this season. The portraits I have created may or may not be included in a large portrait pack along with Raidersball's portraits for the total conversion mod that is soon to be released.

I am not sure myself scotty. I havent heard from KC regarding the mod for awhile now. Im not really sure where hes at.

No biggie. I already have all the stadiums, uniforms, cyberfaces, overlays, logos, etc. released thus far this season.

Edited by scottybilly

Friends give them to you thank you very much for your valuable time spent at work and improve this wonderful game MOD 2k15, Congratulations to all lucky and move on. God bless you always  :D

I echo the appreciation that comes from your hard work, time and abilities.  Thank you very much.