Kccitystar

Official 2K15 Thread

DaSteelerz, you've really been doing some awesome work in so many areas, and it is much appreciated. Hope all works out with the issue that has arisen and that all is well with you.

DaSteelerz, you've really been doing some awesome work in so many areas, and it is much appreciated. Hope all works out with the issue that has arisen and that all is well with you.

Thanks a lot Williamsburg, everything sorted itself out. My dog of only 3 years was acting funny like she couldn't stand or balance very well. It was pretty scary, but we gave her ear drops and some Benedryl and she woke up feeling better. I appreciate your comments, it reminds me that the effort goes out to good gamers!

Thanks a lot Williamsburg, everything sorted itself out. My dog of only 3 years was acting funny like she couldn't stand or balance very well. It was pretty scary, but we gave her ear drops and some Benedryl and she woke up feeling better. I appreciate your comments, it reminds me that the effort goes out to good gamers!

Glad to hear all is well. Nats Park looks damn fine man! I am still working on Cyberface IDs within the roster. Uniform colors are good to go. KC is putting his touches on the global and I will need him to do hex edits of course. Ive been going through your stadiums and updating the playoff logos.  Do u use the original grass, picklebrads, or are u making your own? Anyways im gonna bust out REDmc and play around with Globe Life since thats last on your list. Everyone have a great weekend!

Do u use the original grass, picklebrads, or are u making your own?

Just the original grass bro... that's why it was awesome when you figured out how to import the changes.

Something out of my control has delayed this release, details later

Hope all is well now and that things will get even better. Gonna give your stadium a shot tomorrow and I can't wait, cause it looks glorious! 

Yes guys all the best, and thanks a lot for all the work you guys do every year for us here. I can assure you we only say nice things about your work while we are playing in game,.... well almost B)

p.s. does anyone ever do the Managers, I have a slightly "very dark" skinned John Gibbons for the Blue Jays, and it looks ....well weird !

Edited by Brainy
after thought

p.s. does anyone ever do the Managers, I have a slightly "very dark" skinned John Gibbons for the Blue Jays, and it looks ....well weird !

Many of the managers need some love. I will try to take a look at it for you.

Thanks raidersbball20 that would be really swell of you. And I'm positive it would be a massive improvement

I am making improvements to Minute Maid Park to try to be equal as much as possible

now I go with the banners in center field and the lighthouse which are by train

mejoras minuted maid park.JPG

other

mejoras minuted maid park 3.JPG

mejoras minuted maid park 2.JPG

I will remove pins and try to place them in bars

other

mejoras minuted maid park 3.JPG

mejoras minuted maid park 2.JPG

These are cool, I was thinking of adding some adds where the pennants are. I assume thats the only ad you can put in? Just one repeating ad?

Estos son frescos, yo estaba pensando en añadir un poco añade en los banderines son. Supongo que esa es la única publicidad que puede poner en? Sólo una repetición anuncio?

if that's right brother,

what a great job they are doing with this new mods,  the advances showing are wonderful, a work of art.

I'd just like to say to all modders that make this possible, thousand thanks  for your time, work, effort and dedication to continue giving life to this great game MLB 2k

Greetings and blessings to all   :D

Wanted to pop in and say I am using all the newest uploads and the game is looking awesome.   Also wanted to say thanks to all the contributors.   You guys are top notch.  

I havent really talked with the guys much lately, I image with the seasons changing everyone is just settling in again. For some of us that eventually means a horrible frigid winter. :( I plan to start Angels Stadium OF ANAHEIM soon lol

Any new updates, or just finalizing a few things for the official release?

Fuck it, release what we got and patch as we go along, it's the best route

Sounds good to me. Ill get to work. I will have everything uploaded before the postseason starts. I need a few days as my work schedule sucks lately but it WILL be uploaded.

Fuck it, release what we got and patch as we go along, it's the best route

No, no, I didn't mean it as "YO, WHERE'S MAH GAME I WANT IT NAAAAAOOOOO", I meant it as a curiosity as to how you guys were coming along, because I didn't see anything from this thread in a while. I don't want you guys to rush it, but if you feel like releasing and patching makes more sense, then go ahead.

I'm pretty patient with stuff like this, as I get how much time it takes to make high-quality mods of these games. ;)

No, no, I didn't mean it as "YO, WHERE'S MAH GAME I WANT IT NAAAAAOOOOO", I meant it as a curiosity as to how you guys were coming along, because I didn't see anything from this thread in a while. I don't want you guys to rush it, but if you feel like releasing and patching makes more sense, then go ahead.

I'm pretty patient with stuff like this, as I get how much time it takes to make high-quality mods of these games. ;)

Yeah, we're a small group of dudes here. But we do need this once and a while to get things rolling. That's what this thread is for. Thanks

Yeah, we're a small group of dudes here. But we do need this once and a while to get things rolling. That's what this thread is for. Thanks

I've had my coffee and I'm motivated. Let's GOOOOOOO

No problem. Looking forward to when it releases!

Sorry guys but I have lost power to like a quarter of my house unexpectedly so the release is gonna be delayed a little.

Is your power back on?

Power is back! I have the portrait pack updated to the korean/BSU-FAN 10/10/15 Roster and have been working on updating a few things.  Should hopefully have this released very soon.

mlb2k12 2015-10-11 19-19-26-96.jpg

Power is back! I have the portrait pack updated to the korean/BSU-FAN 10/10/15 Roster and have been working on updating a few things.  Should hopefully have this released very soon.

mlb2k12 2015-10-11 19-19-26-96.jpg

eC7CggM.jpg

How come when I try to open any of the files they all say they are corrupt other then the roster file?

How come when I try to open any of the files they all say they are corrupt other then the roster file?

Are you using 7z (7zip) to extract the files?

Great work guys thank you for all your hard work looks great

There is one question I have do we install the colorlist like normal i get an error when trying to import it with roster editor outside of that just AMAZING guys

Are you using 7z (7zip) to extract the files?

I used 7z and it worked fine. KC8080, use 7z to unzip only the first file of each set of addons and all files for that set should unzip properly. For example unzip the first stadium file and all of the other stadium files should unzip automatically too.

Great mod! Many thanks for the hard work to create this for us.

There is one question I have do we install the colorlist like normal i get an error when trying to import it with roster editor outside of that just AMAZING guys

Just to let you know that I successfully installed the colorlist file into my franchise save file using the roster editor.

Great work guys thank you for all your hard work looks great

There is one question I have do we install the colorlist like normal i get an error when trying to import it with roster editor outside of that just 

Use 7zip to extract.

No. The colorlist is already in the roster. for future reference your problem is your roster editor is out of date. the Marlins are what's causing the crash. KC made tweaks to the roster editor to fix this issue. use the roster editor from one of our newer uniform releases such as the Marlins to fix the problem for you in the future.

Use 7zip to extract.

No. The colorlist is already in the roster. for future reference your problem is your roster editor is out of date. the Marlins are what's causing the crash. KC made tweaks to the roster editor to fix this issue. use the roster editor from one of our newer uniform releases such as the Marlins to fix the problem for you in the future.

Thanks got it now. Again GREAT JOB GUYS