Official 2K15 Thread

Kccitystar

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, you've been on a roll... :shok:

In the meantime tracklist?

I went for an old school kind of soundtrack (except for a couple songs) and with a few bands that were mentioned earlier in the thread, but it's not completely set yet, so please do chime in with your thoughts:

- Blur - Song 2

- Kiss - Rock n' Roll All Night

- Motorhead - Ace of Spades (not too sure about this one, if you have a better song that would fit a 2 minutes and 50 seconds slot, send your suggestions) 

- The Police - So Lonely

- Warrant - Cherry Pie

- David Bowie - Heroes

- Rolling Stones - Start Me Up

- Sister Sledge - We Are Family

- Thin Lizzy - The Boys Are Back In Town

- Scorpions - Rock You Like a Hurricane

- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Can't Stop

- Bruce Springsteen - Glory Days

- Motley Crue - Kickstart My Heart

So we have run into a hiccup.  Even though Vlad said RedMC was 2K12 compatible, that is far from the truth.  For anyone unaware it allows for high res textures to be imported into files.  That is how dasteelerz is able to make the stadiums look so damn pretty.  However, once a stadium is edited with RedMC other editing tools are rendered useless such as NBA Mod Tool and 3DM mod tool.  RedMC has a big glitch where we are unable to edit the field part of the stadiums. Again, this is because Vlad stated it was fully compatible when it is not.  So long story short I am unable to place 2015 Postseason logos onto the field.  I have tried manually forcing logos but then it messes up the game as you can see from the provided pics.

1.jpg

2.jpg

So we have run into a hiccup.  Even though Vlad said RedMC was 2K12 compatible, that is far from the truth.  For anyone unaware it allows for high res textures to be imported into files.  That is how dasteelerz is able to make the stadiums look so damn pretty.  However, once a stadium is edited with RedMC other editing tools are rendered useless such as NBA Mod Tool and 3DM mod tool.  RedMC has a big glitch where we are unable to edit the field part of the stadiums. Again, this is because Vlad stated it was fully compatible when it is not.  So long story short I am unable to place 2015 Postseason logos onto the field.  I have tried manually forcing logos but then it messes up the game as you can see from the provided pics.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Absolute fucking joke. Here I thought the whole time with RED MC that we would be able to do some crazy stuff, but I was wrong.

I'm still working around the global/startup logos.

So really, for anybody that purchased vlad's editing tool believing that it could edit any mlb2k12 file, they merely paid for a more detailed roster editor?

Its the fact he advertised it as working for mlb2k12 is what grinds my gears. It works in some areas but not others. Like I pointed out I cant edit on deck circles or on field logos within a hd stadium. This is also why dasteelerz is unable to make hd grass. Vlad also promised text editing. That feature is completely broken for mlb. If I do actually get it to work the english.iff crashes the game...smh

DUDE. To put it simply - this is an AMAZING breakthrough.

<3<3

Now I need to update all these stadiums with HD gorgeous grass... the work never ends... 

hmm, I might know someone who could help me do this ;-)

Are you telling me the game is going to look even better?

Excuse me I would like to be alone for a while :D

I'll soon release the BSU-FAN/Korean 9/2/15 Roster and an updated portrait pack.  This will probably be my last update until the Total Mod.  I need to go through and make sure all the CF IDs match up/are changed accordingly and send the roster over to Kccitystar for color hex edits and so forth.  Things are coming together!

Untitled.png

I'll soon release the BSU-FAN/Korean 9/2/15 Roster and an updated portrait pack.  This will probably be my last update until the Total Mod.  I need to go through and make sure all the CF IDs match up/are changed accordingly and send the roster over to Kccitystar for color hex edits and so forth.  Things are coming together!

When do you think you guys will have this roster ready?

I was thinking of starting over on my franchise just wondering if you were going to have this ready in the next couple days. I might hold off

Really looking forward to all the mods