Official 2K15 Thread

Kccitystar

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys. First time posting here, just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work on the 2K15 mod. Seriously, these updates breathe new life into the game and have made the presentation/overall feel even better.

I do have one question about rosters, though. I'd like to start a realistic 2K15 season, but am not sure what to do with the included roster being so recent. Is there a mod that can take these same player ratings (they seem very accuarate) and simply rearrange the players back to their Opening Day slots? If there's a way to possibly include both the 2015 Opening Day roster along with the more recent post-season version, it might make sense for those of us looking to relive some of this past season -- one of the most exciting summers in recent years, if you ask me. I would say "go Mets!" here, but I'm still trying to fully process how that all went down...:wacko:

Edit: Sorry for the dumb post, I just realized that the BSU Franchise mod actually does include the proper Opening Day rosters. I guess this makes me 0-1 in here, but hey, baseball is a game of misses, right?

Edited by stickyf1ngers
Unbridled Enthusiasm

• 1 month later...

Hi guys

Thanks for all your amazing work.

Anyway, I got me a copy of 2k12 (dvd version) from Amazon and have installed it and the required patch (thanks again).

Now, i started to download the Total Conversion Mod and after downloading the three audio files into a folder,. i attempted to extract them using 7 zip but i keep getting an "access denied" message that says " cannot create output directory C:Program Files (x86)\2k Major League baseball 2K12\Total_Audio_2K15.7z\

hey buddy 

Yeah AFL is a great fun game to watch. 

Its a bit "softer" now than it used to be back in the 80's. but it is a lot faster moving these days

You're wife is from Sydney,  that's pretty cool. Me and my son went to Sydney in March 2014 to watch my Dodgers play against Arizona.

We're all actually coming over to the States mid-March this year  (the West coast and Vegas/Grand Canyon anyway) and, providing i can get tickets (there's me, my wife,our 4 children and our 20 month old baby boy lol) we're in San Diego and at  Opening Day.Dodgers v Padres.

1 hour ago, marty65 said:

hey buddy 

Yeah AFL is a great fun game to watch. 

Its a bit "softer" now than it used to be back in the 80's. but it is a lot faster moving these days

You're wife is from Sydney,  that's pretty cool. Me and my son went to Sydney in March 2014 to watch my Dodgers play against Arizona.

We're all actually coming over to the States mid-March this year  (the West coast and Vegas/Grand Canyon anyway) and, providing i can get tickets (there's me, my wife,our 4 children and our 20 month old baby boy lol) we're in San Diego and at  Opening Day.Dodgers v Padres.

That sounds like a great time! I hope you have fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys I'm hoping someone can help.  I downloaded all the neccessary files from the MLB 2k15 Total Conversion Mod, but when I paste the Roster.ROS file into the game file I still get the 2012 rosters.  The updated Corey Kluber menu screen works so I know some stuff has been modded successfully.  I don't believe the soundtrack updated properly either.

7 hours ago, Foocards88 said:

Hey guys I'm hoping someone can help.  I downloaded all the neccessary files from the MLB 2k15 Total Conversion Mod, but when I paste the Roster.ROS file into the game file I still get the 2012 rosters.  The updated Corey Kluber menu screen works so I know some stuff has been modded successfully.  I don't believe the soundtrack updated properly either.

The Roster file goes in your C:\Users\Your Name|\Appdata\Roaming\2k Sports\Major League Baseball 2k12\Saves.  The Audio file just goes into the games main folder so no idea why it wouldn't work.

On 1/27/2016 at 5:03 PM, Foocards88 said:

rcgamer is exactly right. The audio file can be tricky but the way to install it is by getting both archives on your computer (put it on the desktop or somewhere like that) and install file one. You don't need to "install" or extract file two because it automatically does it when you install file one.

•  
    2 Feb 12:01 PM
    Can someone please help me load the roster mod on my MLB 2k12
  • 2 Feb 12:02 PM
    So, I extracted the file in save folder on my Local Disc C, I enter the game, go to Options-Save rosters, I save Rosters 2015 file, but nothing changes in the game, rosters are still from 2012?

7 hours ago, Peki0808 said:
  •  
    2 Feb 12:01 PM
    Can someone please help me load the roster mod on my MLB 2k12
  • 2 Feb 12:02 PM
    So, I extracted the file in save folder on my Local Disc C, I enter the game, go to Options-Save rosters, I save Rosters 2015 file, but nothing changes in the game, rosters are still from 2012?

You need to load the roster from inside the game. Go to Options - Load Roster and then load the roster you want to use.

• 3 weeks later...

Personally, I switched to this game because I got a new computer and it has Windows 8 and I just can't get MVP working. Tried everything before finally just giving up. Having a lot of fun with this and it looks fantastic. Took a little time to adjust to the analog hitting(the classic hitting was just bad). Once I changed it to classic, pitching was simple and has made the game much more fun.

One thing though...curious if anyone else ever got this bug to happen. I created a My Player...ran through for awhile, no issues. When I got called up to the Majors(on the Cubs)...I noticed that Austin Jackson's name had changed to Austin Boone, the last name of my player. The audio never changed, he was still referred to as Austin Jackson...but the game changed his last name. It's weird. Not game breaking(he was let go in the offseason, so I don't even worry about it anymore). And in my franchise and the roster itself...his name is Austin Jackson. Strange little bug.

• 4 months later...