Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Kccitystar

Official 2K15 Thread

This year's cover athlete or MLB2K15 is Corey Kluber, maintaining the tradition of keeping pitchers on the cover

​ME LIKE ME LIKE
FIRST EVER ROBOT ON THE COVER

CYKLUBER

​I think you have done an awesome job on the audio files. I can't begin to tell you how much it has enhanced the game for me. It's so much more of an authentic playing experience with real and current stadium music. So thank you! I do however believe we are far from stuck and there is always a way to edit things even further (with the right talent). Just look at what they have accomplished with NBA2K12-14...they have modded physics, player models, animations, etc. We may have missed the best opportunity to snag some of the best modding talent when the game was still available for purchase but I do have some ideas brewing in regards to that issue so stay tuned on that. 

I am excited to see what comes from a total conversion mod and will be happy to contribute with the roster or any other way I can.I know that Pena1 mentioned hew was updating the accessories in his profile status update on May12 ...but not sure if he has been heard from since?  I would also LOVE to see if we can mod the loading sound about Justin Verlander. I can't tell you how many times I have heard that! :crazy:

​Thank you for your kind words! If someone could figure out a way to "unlock" the Audio Editor, then we'd be good to go! We could maybe even change the Justin Verlander line at the beginning, which I wasn't able to find after the countless hours spent rummaging through the audio files of the game. Oh and I'm sure we're not stuck on the other categories, I was just referring to what concerns my field of modding :p

Guys, I'm definitely excited about this :)

​Thank you for your kind words! If someone could figure out a way to "unlock" the Audio Editor, then we'd be good to go! We could maybe even change the Justin Verlander line at the beginning, which I wasn't able to find after the countless hours spent rummaging through the audio files of the game. Oh and I'm sure we're not stuck on the other categories, I was just referring to what concerns my field of modding :p

Guys, I'm definitely excited about this :)

Aces any chance for an official 2k15 soundtrack?

Aces any chance for an official 2k15 soundtrack?

Heck yes! ;) I'm already working on something, but like I mentioned in a similar topic, I would like the soundtrack to have at least one song picked by each modder who helped building the full package. If you guys don't like this idea then I might just put something together myself and release it with the full package when the time comes

Heck yes! ;) I'm already working on something, but like I mentioned in a similar topic, I would like the soundtrack to have at least one song picked by each modder who helped building the full package. If you guys don't like this idea then I might just put something together myself and release it with the full package when the time comes

I am open to whatever. I just appreciate your mods. KCcitystar is like command center for this thing so maybe he will chime in.

I am open to whatever. I just appreciate your mods. KCcitystar is like command center for this thing so maybe he will chime in.

​Man I am READY. I've been curating the MVP 15 soundtrack for Patch 2 (otherwise known to me as the player's choice patch) and I wouldn't mind including some more tracks for 2K15.

the joys i would get out of listening to a playlist like that :)

How about an all 80's New Wave soundtrack with WHAM, Culture Club,  Oingo Boingo, Flock of Seagulls, Pet Shop Boys, Duran Duran, Tears For Fears, Depeche Mode, Erasure, The Cure, Madness, New Order, Psychedelic Furs, Echo and The Bunnymen, OMD, Corey Hart, Adam Ant, Billy Idol, The Cult, Dead or Alive, The English Beat, Human League, Thompson Twins, Information Society, Jesus and Mary Chain, Modern English, Til' Tuesday, Howard Jones, The Police, Simple Minds, Siouxsiee and The Banshees, Talking Heads, Stone Roses, The Specials.

No wait, this is supposed to be a baseball game soundtrack.... :angry:

I think the internet just blew up after that post ;)

Karma, Karma, Karma, Karma Chameleon!!