Official 2K15 Thread

Kccitystar

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DaSteelerz, you've really been doing some awesome work in so many areas, and it is much appreciated. Hope all works out with the issue that has arisen and that all is well with you.

Thanks a lot Williamsburg, everything sorted itself out. My dog of only 3 years was acting funny like she couldn't stand or balance very well. It was pretty scary, but we gave her ear drops and some Benedryl and she woke up feeling better. I appreciate your comments, it reminds me that the effort goes out to good gamers!

Thanks a lot Williamsburg, everything sorted itself out. My dog of only 3 years was acting funny like she couldn't stand or balance very well. It was pretty scary, but we gave her ear drops and some Benedryl and she woke up feeling better. I appreciate your comments, it reminds me that the effort goes out to good gamers!

Glad to hear all is well. Nats Park looks damn fine man! I am still working on Cyberface IDs within the roster. Uniform colors are good to go. KC is putting his touches on the global and I will need him to do hex edits of course. Ive been going through your stadiums and updating the playoff logos.  Do u use the original grass, picklebrads, or are u making your own? Anyways im gonna bust out REDmc and play around with Globe Life since thats last on your list. Everyone have a great weekend!

Yes guys all the best, and thanks a lot for all the work you guys do every year for us here. I can assure you we only say nice things about your work while we are playing in game,.... well almost B)

p.s. does anyone ever do the Managers, I have a slightly "very dark" skinned John Gibbons for the Blue Jays, and it looks ....well weird !

Edited by Brainy
after thought

what a great job they are doing with this new mods,  the advances showing are wonderful, a work of art.

I'd just like to say to all modders that make this possible, thousand thanks  for your time, work, effort and dedication to continue giving life to this great game MLB 2k

Greetings and blessings to all   :D

• 2 weeks later...