Official 2K15 Thread

Kccitystar

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck it, release what we got and patch as we go along, it's the best route

No, no, I didn't mean it as "YO, WHERE'S MAH GAME I WANT IT NAAAAAOOOOO", I meant it as a curiosity as to how you guys were coming along, because I didn't see anything from this thread in a while. I don't want you guys to rush it, but if you feel like releasing and patching makes more sense, then go ahead.

I'm pretty patient with stuff like this, as I get how much time it takes to make high-quality mods of these games. ;)

No, no, I didn't mean it as "YO, WHERE'S MAH GAME I WANT IT NAAAAAOOOOO", I meant it as a curiosity as to how you guys were coming along, because I didn't see anything from this thread in a while. I don't want you guys to rush it, but if you feel like releasing and patching makes more sense, then go ahead.

I'm pretty patient with stuff like this, as I get how much time it takes to make high-quality mods of these games. ;)

Yeah, we're a small group of dudes here. But we do need this once and a while to get things rolling. That's what this thread is for. Thanks

Are you using 7z (7zip) to extract the files?

I used 7z and it worked fine. KC8080, use 7z to unzip only the first file of each set of addons and all files for that set should unzip properly. For example unzip the first stadium file and all of the other stadium files should unzip automatically too.

Great mod! Many thanks for the hard work to create this for us.

There is one question I have do we install the colorlist like normal i get an error when trying to import it with roster editor outside of that just AMAZING guys

Just to let you know that I successfully installed the colorlist file into my franchise save file using the roster editor.

Great work guys thank you for all your hard work looks great

There is one question I have do we install the colorlist like normal i get an error when trying to import it with roster editor outside of that just 

How come when I try to open any of the files they all say they are corrupt other then the roster file?

Use 7zip to extract.

No. The colorlist is already in the roster. for future reference your problem is your roster editor is out of date. the Marlins are what's causing the crash. KC made tweaks to the roster editor to fix this issue. use the roster editor from one of our newer uniform releases such as the Marlins to fix the problem for you in the future.

Use 7zip to extract.

No. The colorlist is already in the roster. for future reference your problem is your roster editor is out of date. the Marlins are what's causing the crash. KC made tweaks to the roster editor to fix this issue. use the roster editor from one of our newer uniform releases such as the Marlins to fix the problem for you in the future.

Thanks got it now. Again GREAT JOB GUYS

Sorry for double-posting, but I am having trouble getting 7zip to open the files for the ones with the 00_ file extensions on them. I've tried renaming the files post- and pre-download to omit the 00_ off the end and put it in the file name, but 7zip says it can't open the archive. What am I doing wrong?

Edited by dishnet34