New faces or updated faces?

tomk30816

The website is not the problem. As modders we only have so much time unfortunately.  Trust me Scotty put it alot of time on that portrait pack. I am sure he will do the remaining teams as time allows.  Take care.

​I was not blaming the website, only in the fact that everything came to a halt till they were back online.  Thank you for the reply and thank you for the work, the effort and time spent making this game what it is.

Has anyone made any new faces or updates to players faces?  Scottybilly was doing them but I think the uplift to the website put a hold on the remainder of the teams.

A lot of times either there aren't enough resources available to make a competent player face or we just don't have time to mod, lol. Hell I don't even have enough time in the day to commit to modding and I've been working on a uniform update for the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim of the United States of America since forever

Your right, there isn't enough time in the day to mod.  I have a lot of fun doing it, but a lot of the times I just don't have the motivation to mod so many faces.  I wish there were others interested in contributing. There are a lot of personal things in my life that just take most of my time: I am a caregiver of about 5 years for my pops-he suffered a major stroke in 2010 after my sister was killed drunk driving. The left-side of his  body is virtually useless now, and a lot of issues popped up that required surgeries( knee replacement, back surgery, bladder stones), and now he has early stage prostate cancer. I had to quit my long time job at EA Sports after my pops came home finally from a stroke center, to help my mum take care of my pops and become the 'man' of their household. Homecare is expensive, unreliable, and my father's side of the family are total assholes.  I also have a girlfriend that is battling leukemia, going through chemo,  and waiting for a bone marrow transplant. Once that is done, she will need both her hips replaced and a torn rotator cuff repaired and a few tumors removed throughout her body.

So cyberfaces will get done eventually. I think ive done around 20 since my last releases, but I don't know when I will have enough finished to release more team packs.

Your right, there isn't enough time in the day to mod.  I have a lot of fun doing it, but a lot of the times I just don't have the motivation to mod so many faces.  I wish there were others interested in contributing. There are a lot of personal things in my life that just take most of my time: I am a caregiver of about 5 years for my pops-he suffered a major stroke in 2010 after my sister was killed drunk driving. The left-side of his  body is virtually useless now, and a lot of issues popped up that required surgeries( knee replacement, back surgery, bladder stones), and now he has early stage prostate cancer. I had to quit my long time job at EA Sports after my pops came home finally from a stroke center, to help my mum take care of my pops and become the 'man' of their household. Homecare is expensive, unreliable, and my father's side of the family are total assholes.  

So sorry to hear this Scotty. Just FYI I am a nurse manager for a large corporate nursing home chain in the United States so if u ever think your pops would benefit from long term care PM me. I am pretty good with all the financial mumbo jumbo involved.

Your right, there isn't enough time in the day to mod.  I have a lot of fun doing it, but a lot of the times I just don't have the motivation to mod so many faces.  I wish there were others interested in contributing. There are a lot of personal things in my life that just take most of my time: I am a caregiver of about 5 years for my pops-he suffered a major stroke in 2010 after my sister was killed drunk driving. The left-side of his  body is virtually useless now, and a lot of issues popped up that required surgeries( knee replacement, back surgery, bladder stones), and now he has early stage prostate cancer. I had to quit my long time job at EA Sports after my pops came home finally from a stroke center, to help my mum take care of my pops and become the 'man' of their household. Homecare is expensive, unreliable, and my father's side of the family are total assholes.  I also have a girlfriend that is battling leukemia, going through chemo,  and waiting for a bone marrow transplant. Once that is done, she will need both her hips replaced and a torn rotator cuff repaired and a few tumors removed throughout her body.

So cyberfaces will get done eventually. I think ive done around 20 since my last releases, but I don't know when I will have enough finished to release more team packs.

​i didnt know you worked for EA... thats pretty cool

Thank you for the replies, I understand completely.  No person should have to go through the hardships you are going through.  You must be a very strong person, scottybilly, you are in my prayers.  I heard a sports story about Tony Conigliaro when he suffered his injury and had some personal problems.  He said that God never gives you more then you can handle.  You, must be one tough dude.  God Bless You!!

scotty my friend I'm sorry  :(, I understand all your problems and will support you in creating the cyberface, I'm starting in this of creating faces but will go forward to help and contribute to the community. greetings and many blessings to you.  

• 4 weeks later...

I'm so sorry to hear about your unfortunate family struggles. I commend you on your talents and drive. I just built a new PC so am unable to use the cyberface converterconverter, however I just hooked up my old PC and could be of some assistance to the Cyber face community that is if anyone is interested. Also, I've been wanting to overhaul the equipment in the global file as well. Stay tuned guys and I'll be praying for your family and GF.   

PB

• 1 year later...

Archived