Oakland Coliseum grass Rainbow color on MVP15

alanlev420

Hoping someone can help me here.  Ive been playing the mvp mods for a few years now.  I downloaded the MVP 15 mod which is absolutely amazing.  However, when I play a game at the Oakland Coliseum the grass is bright rainbow hologram kind of colors.  Says a bunch of words like 'missing' on it.  Other stadiums look good.  I also noticed there was a mod made for the Oakland Coliseum which I downloaded.  Not sure if that stadium download was meant to fix that issue or not??  Also not 100% sure I'm downloading the extras, like stadiums, audio etc correctly because I couldn't seem to get the updated rosters last season to replace the original rosters, nor could I get any of the extra audio downloads to replace my audio.  I'm guessing I'm doing something wrong there?  I download the files, click on save the file, then I open them with WinRar and extract them into a folder.  then copy and paste them inside the according folder in database.  Ive tried it a few different ways.  Extracting directly into database, and stadiums or rosters folder directly from WinRar.   Still didn't seem to work for the rosters or audio etc.    Thanks for your time.

This is a known problem, this happened in mvp 14 mod,too.Go to the download section an download an older version of this stadium.I use an older version and i have no problems with it. For MVP 14 was the solution,rebuilt the models.big-but didn´t work for me this year-so i dl an older version of the stadium.

I downloaded the 2012 Oakland Coliseum and replaced it in the stadium folder.  And I'm still getting the same Missing Texture issue.  Looks the same.   Is it possible I'm not downloading or replacing the files properly?  Because this same thing happens with anything I try to add to the game, rosters etc..  Thanks again for your time and help. Much appreciated as this game means a whole lot to me.  especially being able to play a season with the A's.

Night games same thing.  Turned cooperstown effect off, and the grass and the dirt were now missing texture.   In response to Kccitystar, my specs are: 

Windows Vista Home premium version 6.0.6

Dell XPS 410

Intel Core 2 cpu  6300 @ 1.86GHz  2.00 GB RAM  NVIDIA GeForce 7300 LE

You're lucky somebody saw this as the thread has to do with grass texture.   First off, new rosters won't be seen in an on-going season/franchise.

Secondly, when you install new rosters, I would keep the roster zip file in the "database" sub-folder; group by type within the folder; now that the 19 .dat files are grouped together, delete them; unzip the new roster to that location. 

You will now see updated rosters in an exhibition game or new franchise/season.