Bostonnico

Cyberfaces MLB-2KMOD by Bostonnico

I apologize to everyone, not that way with the file, but I have gone up again now Winrar format thanks for your comments, I think that further improvement in the cyberface, Now they can download face Mookie Betts again. Greetings friends

Looks good.

Can you do Francisco Lindor ? One of the best shortstops in baseball and doesn't have a cyberface... (that i know of) 

Great work. I was wondering if you could answer a question for me? When you create a new cyberface or edit like you did this one, do you redo the the green and greyscale dds files also? 

Great work. I was wondering if you could answer a question for me? When you create a new cyberface or edit like you did this one, do you redo the the green and greyscale dds files also? 

Nordlawj, sometimes if necessary create texture green, when a tone
not see very well in the game then there you can create the texture green, but the gray never edit.
the texture green is the same texture of the face that you created,
just apply a filter with the tools Nnvidia plugin. and so turns green texture.

Can you do Addisson Russell please?

am working on face, when you finish the upload, I have not had much free time but soon I'll upload.

later, I come with the face of Gary sanchez new york yankees

I don't often request, but could you possibly do Micheal Fulmer (with beard) for the Tigers? :D (When you make time)

ok my good friend, will be happy to help you with that then go up the face of Russel
the moder with the best work in stadiums, congratulations and greetings.

ok my good friend, will be happy to help you with that then go up the face of Russel
the moder with the best work in stadiums, congratulations and greetings.

Thanks man! You always have positive vibes.

Thanks man! You always have positive vibes.

always positive in everything, lol
please when you can, updated Fenway Park :lol:

Hello everyone I want to share the cyberface update of Addison Rusell,
This face looks a little more like the real face of Rusell, with small details improved to make it look more real.
I hope you like it, greetings to everyone

Already available in the downloads section

russell2.jpg

russell5.jpg

I need you if you can the face of Wilson Contreras

I know it's a bit complicated but if you could give me a list of ids I would be very useful

On 10/4/2017 at 8:11 AM, Karelaf said:

I need you if you can the face of Wilson Contreras

I know it's a bit complicated but if you could give me a list of ids I would be very useful

If soon I will do the cyberface of contreras do not worry. And what list of ids do you want, I do not know what you're referring to

Edited by Bostonnico

I know there are some faces that are in the face of creation, but I would like you to help me with some that are already created that I do not have :

Jeremy Hazelbaker Ari
Craig Gentry Ori
Trey Mancini Ori
Hyun-soo Kim Ori
Jonathan Schoop Ori
Donnie Hart Ori
Joey Rickard Ori
Tyler Wilson Ori
Christian Vazquez Box
Ben Taylor Box
Matt Barnes Box
Steve Selsky Box
Steven Wright Box
Robby Scott Box
Pedro Strop Cub
Koji Uehara Cub
Wilson Contreras Cub
Kyle Schwarber Cub
Geovany Soto Whs
Barrett Astin Cin
Michael Lorenzen Cin
Rookie Davis Cin
Amir Garrett Cin
Scott Schebler Cin
Stuart Turner Cin
Carlos Estevez Roc
Kyle Freeland Roc
Stephen Cardullo Roc
JaCoby Jones Det
Dixon Machado Det
Jandel Gustave Hou
Brandon Moss Kc
Christian Colon Kc
Cheslor Cuthbert Kc
Paulo Orlando Kc
Matt Strahm Kc
Terrance Gore Kc
Raul Mondesi Kc
Yusmeiro Petit Laa
Jose Alvarez Laa
Jefry Marte Laa
Carlos Perez Laa
Cam Bedrosian Laa

you can either check the downloads section to find many of these cyberfaces, or use the search feature at the top right of this website to be led directly to a cyberface or team pack, or be a good sport and be patient and understand that many of these cyberfaces will be done in packs for each team throughout the course of the season.

@KarelafMost of the cyberface you want are available on the download site. The faces of the new players are going to be done little by little during the season. Follow the advice of my friend @scottybilly 

Edited by Bostonnico

Hello everyone, I'm working on several cyberface, which will be part of MOD 2k18. Greetings friends.

X Bogaerts Boston RedSox

3.jpg

4.jpg

8 hours ago, Bostonnico said:

Hello everyone, I'm working on several cyberface, which will be part of MOD 2k18. Greetings friends.

X Bogaerts Boston RedSox

3.jpg

4.jpg

Nice work...:hi:

Is there going to be a 2K18 mod?    Same thing was said for 2K17, and it never materialized.  I know it's a huge undertaking, but I just want to know why so much work and effort is put into MVP05 by our modders, and not 2K12?   Honest question.

On 23/12/2017 at 9:33 AM, LouisvilleLipp said:

Is there going to be a 2K18 mod?    Same thing was said for 2K17, and it never materialized.  I know it's a huge undertaking, but I just want to know why so much work and effort is put into MVP05 by our modders, and not 2K12?   Honest question.

hello friend, I hope this time join several modders and can make a mod 2K18, I for one I'm only working on several cyberface that will be available for mod 2k18, with respect to MVP05 does not compare to MLB2k, because mvp05 has a solid group of modders headed mainly by Gordo who is the one who makes the list, the most important part of the mod.

On 24/12/2017 at 2:56 PM, alexandercubi said:

brother within the faces that you are doing comes the update of jackie bradley with beard, matt barnes and marcos hernandez

Hello friend, the cyberface Jackie Bradley Jr, this update can be found on the download site. Hernandez and Barnes are on my list to do 

On 25/12/2017 at 2:08 PM, kike2005 said:

Hello! How is it going? Could you teach me how to make 2k faces? or some tutorial or something, mvp will do many things but 2k absolutely nothing

@Bostonnico

hello this is a good tutorial that can help you a lot, the rest is just handle well photoshop or another image editing program

On 11/1/2018 at 3:25 PM, alexandercubi said:

hello friend a question on your list is this brian johnson is from boston or do you know if he has face greetings

Johnson does not have cyberface, but I'm going to add it to my cyberface list later 

Hello everyone

This is a new cyberface for the mod 2k18 Gerrit Cole Houston Astros,

soon they come more cyberface.

1.png

2.png

3.png

in support to mod 2k18, and in the task that we have to update all the cyberfaces of managers, wait soon for new cyberface

12.jpg

Good news. Really appreciate what you and other modders are doing with the 2K series.  I don't have MVP, so at least I'm glad to know others are interested in keeping 2K relavent.

On 28/02/2018 at 12:07 PM, Bostonnico said:

Hello everyone

1.png

2.png

3.png

Nice work, my friend. There are some players who could have their faces improved, for example:

jason heyward (with beard); addison russell; alex bregman; oh; darvish; kimbrel (with beard); makita; hirano; maeda; taillon; berrios / mejia; pivetta etc.

If you could improve these faces, we will thank you VERY much!

17 hours ago, Bostonnico said:

Hello everyone

Great work done, my friend ... Excellent ...:yahoo:

On 28/2/2018 at 1:18 PM, LouisvilleLipp said:

Good news. Really appreciate what you and other modders are doing with the 2K series.  I don't have MVP, so at least I'm glad to know others are interested in keeping 2K relavent

thank you very much bro, I always do everything possible to support the mod for mlb2k, although we are a small group, interested in doing mod 2k we are always contributing something

Edited by Bostonnico

On 28/2/2018 at 6:07 PM, dariassodr said:

Nice work, my friend. There are some players who could have their faces improved,

hello friend, the cyberface of Heyward I think you already have a update (with beard) you can search the download site. If it is not there let me know, cyberface of kimbrel  if it is already updated with beard because I did it myself, you can search and download. As for the other cyberface, they will be updated little by little.

On 1/3/2018 at 3:07 AM, Jed said:

Great work done, my friend ... Excellent .

thank you very much my good friend, you also do many excellent jobs with the cyberface. you are one of the best moder  :drinks:

@raidersbball20  @Jed        friends this is my final version of the cyberface Alex Cora, manager of Boston, what do you think ?. Now that more must be done to support the mod 2k18, I am ready for anything. many greetings  :drinks: 

2.png

1.png

3.png

On 3/7/2018 at 4:13 PM, Bostonnico said:

@raidersbball20  @Jed        friends this is my final version of the cyberface Alex Cora, manager of Boston, what do you think ?. Now that more must be done to support the mod 2k18, I am ready for anything. many greetings  :drinks: 

2.png

1.png

3.png

Good job my riend. Thanks a lot...