Cyberfaces MLB-2KMOD by Bostonnico

Bostonnico

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 23/12/2017 at 9:33 AM, LouisvilleLipp said:

Is there going to be a 2K18 mod?    Same thing was said for 2K17, and it never materialized.  I know it's a huge undertaking, but I just want to know why so much work and effort is put into MVP05 by our modders, and not 2K12?   Honest question.

hello friend, I hope this time join several modders and can make a mod 2K18, I for one I'm only working on several cyberface that will be available for mod 2k18, with respect to MVP05 does not compare to MLB2k, because mvp05 has a solid group of modders headed mainly by Gordo who is the one who makes the list, the most important part of the mod.

On 24/12/2017 at 2:56 PM, alexandercubi said:

brother within the faces that you are doing comes the update of jackie bradley with beard, matt barnes and marcos hernandez

Hello friend, the cyberface Jackie Bradley Jr, this update can be found on the download site. Hernandez and Barnes are on my list to do 

• 1 month later...
On 28/02/2018 at 12:07 PM, Bostonnico said:

Hello everyone

This is a new cyberface for the mod 2k18 Gerrit Cole Houston Astros,

soon they come more cyberface.

1.png

2.png

3.png

Nice work, my friend. There are some players who could have their faces improved, for example:

jason heyward (with beard); addison russell; alex bregman; oh; darvish; kimbrel (with beard); makita; hirano; maeda; taillon; berrios / mejia; pivetta etc.

If you could improve these faces, we will thank you VERY much!

On 28/2/2018 at 1:18 PM, LouisvilleLipp said:

Good news. Really appreciate what you and other modders are doing with the 2K series.  I don't have MVP, so at least I'm glad to know others are interested in keeping 2K relavent

thank you very much bro, I always do everything possible to support the mod for mlb2k, although we are a small group, interested in doing mod 2k we are always contributing something

Edited by Bostonnico

On 28/2/2018 at 6:07 PM, dariassodr said:

Nice work, my friend. There are some players who could have their faces improved,

hello friend, the cyberface of Heyward I think you already have a update (with beard) you can search the download site. If it is not there let me know, cyberface of kimbrel  if it is already updated with beard because I did it myself, you can search and download. As for the other cyberface, they will be updated little by little.

On 3/7/2018 at 4:13 PM, Bostonnico said:

@raidersbball20  @Jed        friends this is my final version of the cyberface Alex Cora, manager of Boston, what do you think ?. Now that more must be done to support the mod 2k18, I am ready for anything. many greetings  :drinks: 

2.png

1.png

3.png

Good job my riend. Thanks a lot...