Cyberfaces MLB-2KMOD by Bostonnico

Bostonnico

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hi Bostonnico, first of all, thank you for all your work, it's really great.
Having said that, I have a request, is it possible that you can do a cyberface of Max Scherzer?
I search everywhere and I can't find anything, will it be very difficult because of the dichromatic eyes?, or perhaps because nobody wanted to do it ?. If it were possible, it wouldn't be a problem if both eyes are brown or green.

max-scherzer-nationals_2.jpg

i.png

453286.jpg

On 11/4/2018 at 9:22 PM, Fujimorii said:

Hi Bostonnico, first of all, thank you for all your work, it's really great.
Having said that, I have a request, is it possible that you can do a cyberface of Max Scherzer?
I search everywhere and I can't find anything, will it be very difficult because of the dichromatic eyes?, or perhaps because nobody wanted to do it ?. If it were possible, it wouldn't be a problem if both eyes are brown or green.

Hi, thanks for your comment.
Scherzer, has its original cyberface in mlb2k12, I do not know why you say you can not find it anywhere, what can be done in this case is to update this cyberface. On the other hand, if you refer to scherzer's cyberface, for mvp baseball there, if I can not help you, I've never worked in cyberface for MVP, only for MLB2K12. this is because the Oedit program never worked for me, which is what allows you to edit the 3d model of the cyberface in mvp baseball 

Edited by Bostonnico

2 hours ago, Bostonnico said:

Hi, thanks for your comment.
Scherzer, has its original cyberface in mlb2k12, I do not know why you say you can not find it anywhere, what can be done in this case is to update this cyberface. On the other hand, if you refer to scherzer's cyberface, for mvp baseball there, if I can not help you, I've never worked in cyberface for MVP, only for MLB2K12. this is because the Oedit program never worked for me, which is what allows you to edit the 3d model of the cyberface in mvp baseball 

Hi, i play mlb 2k12 and i use a roster from this forum, the problem is that Max Scherzer appears with a generic face (all the players really, but it doesn't matter to me since I used cyberfaces in this forum for the players that interest me), and that is the reason why we are looking for a cyberface here.

On 11/5/2018 at 11:56 PM, Fujimorii said:

Hi, i play mlb 2k12 and i use a roster from this forum, the problem is that Max Scherzer appears with a generic face (all the players really, but it doesn't matter to me since I used cyberfaces in this forum for the players that interest me), and that is the reason why we are looking for a cyberface here.

Okay, I understand.
I'm going to help you with that. when the game does not show a single cyberface, nor the originals that come with it. Then there is a problem, whether it was installed badly in the operating system, or that the roster you are using is wrong, I recommend you use the roster created, by the user headtrip47 he did an excellent job with the roster 2k18, and if that does not work, you must install the game again, so that everything is fine.
I'm going to send you the original cyberface of scherzer, so you can try it on your game. I will try to update this cyberface, so be attentive of the topic in this forum.

1 hour ago, Bostonnico said:

Okay, I understand.
I'm going to help you with that. when the game does not show a single cyberface, nor the originals that come with it. Then there is a problem, whether it was installed badly in the operating system, or that the roster you are using is wrong, I recommend you use the roster created, by the user headtrip47 he did an excellent job with the roster 2k18, and if that does not work, you must install the game again, so that everything is fine.
I'm going to send you the original cyberface of scherzer, so you can try it on your game. I will try to update this cyberface, so be attentive of the topic in this forum.

It must be a bad installation, because I use the headtrip47 roster. For the moment I will re-install the game and see what happens. I'll be looking at the forum, because it would be great to have an update of Max Scherzer's cyberface. Thanks for everything Bostonnico!

On 11/7/2018 at 11:26 AM, Fujimorii said:

It must be a bad installation, because I use the headtrip47 roster. For the moment I will re-install the game and see what happens. I'll be looking at the forum, because it would be great to have an update of Max Scherzer's cyberface. Thanks for everything Bostonnico!

I hope your problem is solved, I'm going to start the cyberface scherzer update, the only problem I have, is that I do not have much free time, to do cyberface, but it deserves an update. 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Bostonnico said:

I hope your problem is solved, I'm going to start the cyberface scherzer update, the only problem I have, is that I do not have much free time, to do cyberface, but it deserves an update. 😂😂😂

Thanks, the problem at the end was the roster, what I did was use RosterEditor to find in the roster file the face ID of the players that interested me and then rename the .iff files corresponding to each of these.
It's great that you can start with the update of Max Scherzer's cyberface! Take all the time in the world if necessary, for me not a problem😂😂

@dariassodr  

Here is the cyberface clevinger, long hair version. It is a little different from the version that is in the download area, because it improves the texture.

cyberface clevinger

👇

player_head_2451.iff

Here you have a preview, of the cyberface

mlb2k12 2018-11-13 01-01-32-93.png

mlb2k12 2018-11-13 01-01-52-47.png

mlb2k12 2018-11-13 01-02-10-82.png

Edited by Bostonnico

24 minutes ago, Bostonnico said:

@dariassodr  

Here is the cyberface clevinger, long hair version. It is a little different from the version that is in the download area, because it improves the texture.

cyberface clevinger

👇

player_head_2451.iff

Here you have a preview, of the cyberface

mlb2k12 2018-11-13 01-01-32-93.png

mlb2k12 2018-11-13 01-01-52-47.png

mlb2k12 2018-11-13 01-02-10-82.png

@Bostonnico THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! I APPRECIATE. 

8 hours ago, Karelaf said:

Bro, me hace falta hacerle algunos arreglos  mi roster, con respecto a el juego de las estrellas un equipo tiene 24 jugadores y el otro 26 y con el rostereditor no puedo arreglarlo, me puedes ayudar.

realmente no se mucho sobre edición de roster, pero creo que deberías pedir ayuda a headtripp47, el sabe mucho de eso. yo se que deberían haber 25 hombre por cada equipo en el roster,  si no puedes arreglar eso con el roster editor TY´s, creo que deberias usar Reditor II

Si bro pero parece que esta ocupado y no me puede ayudar, si sabes de alguíen por favor dile que para poder continuando con el roster tengo que arreglarle el juego de lsa estrellas ya que cuando simulas una temporada se cierra el juego en esa parte, la corregí pero me quedaron 24 de la national y 26 del american.

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, Enryke86 said:

Bostonico my friend good job, do you can incluid the face of joey wendle, max kepler and others players regulars that still dont have a ciberface. Thanks bro.

Of course, friend that is the idea to try to make new cyberface for new players, who do not yet have, my problem is that I do not have much free time, to make many cyberface. thanks for your comment 

regards

2 hours ago, KunfuSam27 said:

Hello bostonnico... podrias realizar un tutorial como editar las cyberfaces? felicitaciones por tu trabajo.. muy detallado y realista

hello friend, I can give you some steps on how to start in the creation of cyberface, but you can learn by watching some videos on YouTube, search for good videos that are sure to help you a lot, thanks for your words.

I will send a message to your inbox