MVP 15 Patch 2 Datafile Beta

Kccitystar

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice.

Hey KC.... you know the some of the cyberface makers won't release their completed faces until this patch 2 is released (for some reason).  Maybe if you tell them they don't need to wait..........

WTF. The goal of Patch 2 is to include everything that's been released this summer along with faces that haven't come out yet. If anything, any faces made should have a proper cyberface ID for the roster

I don't know what the "WTF" is for, but there's nothing in your initial post that says anything about "faces that haven't come out yet" unless I'm missing something.

I'm a little confused, that's why. If the patch was going to be a catch-all update with everything released up until then, why hold onto any cyber face updates?

Yes, that's my question; why hold onto any cyberface updates?  The thing is I don't know what you communicated to who.  There's been no PM to people who would or could be involved.  I would assume I would have at least been asked (roster update), but there's been no communication.... only your announcements.