Condolences to DeuceBlades

Yankee4Life

Today one of our community members, DeuceBlades, lost his father suddenly. I would like to reach out to Deuce and his family during this time to lend my support and sympathy to them. 

We are a baseball community here and at the same time I like to think of us as a family too and I made this thread so you all can come in here to give your regards to Deuce and his entire family.

:(

I just saw this posting Y4L, man, thank you so much..  To all who have wished me well, thank you, it means so much..   Everything is ok as of now, but friday will be the hardest.. Its always hard to say goodbye to someone you have known for more than half of your life..  Im probably older than most of you.. Maybe the same age or older than Y4L..  But we are all baseball fans, and thats what keeps us coming here..  I think of all of you like brothers, even if we dont get along sometimes  :D  but its all in fun mostly..  But thanks again, I need all the prayers and thoughts I can get.. Most of you have known me only as Blades or Deuce Blades, my alter game ego..  But my real name is Jay, and if you want to call me that, its fine, I dont mind at all.

Edited by DeuceBlades

• 5 years later...
On 8/23/2015 at 8:35 PM, Yankee4Life said:

Today one of our community members, DeuceBlades, lost his father suddenly. I would like to reach out to Deuce and his family during this time to lend my support and sympathy to them. 

We are a baseball community here and at the same time I like to think of us as a family too and I made this thread so you all can come in here to give your regards to Deuce and his entire family.

:(

I cant believe its been 5 years

Edited by DeuceBlades