problems with the joystick

juniormet

• 4 years later...

Looking for same answers..somehow default settings (manual batting)keep showing up...Not sure if its a User account problem or a save settings that does it..I'm gonna try multiple User accounts...maybe overwrite the default setting would be nice. Classic pitching/ hitting for me.

56 minutes ago, Icechips said:

Looking for same answers..somehow default settings (manual batting)keep showing up...Not sure if its a User account problem or a save settings that does it..I'm gonna try multiple User accounts...maybe overwrite the default setting would be nice. Classic pitching/ hitting for me.

Are you connecting/turning on your controller after you load up MLB2K12? This might be what's happening.

I turned on my XBOX One controller after starting up 2K12 and the game assigned my controller as P5 but my default profile with my Classic settings ("kccitystar") was loaded in as the mouse/keyboard for P1.

Controller is always connected and seen in game as rumblepad 2..I'm wondering on startup of game if auto save should be on or off..somehow it creates profile one...should i overwrite it or make a new profile ..and or keep both ..because you can only set up graphix,sliders,settings and controller after that.. sadly I have all mods and rosters in I want but seems controller profile likes switching unless it's the order I'm doing it...big thanks!

8 minutes ago, Icechips said:

Controller is always connected and seen in game as rumblepad 2..I'm wondering on startup of game if auto save should be on or off..somehow it creates profile one...should i overwrite it or make a new profile ..and or keep both ..because you can only set up graphix,sliders,settings and controller after that.. sadly I have all mods and rosters in I want but seems controller profile likes switching unless it's the order I'm doing it...big thanks!

Delete your profile from your saves and recreate it, and make sure auto-save is on. Try changing controller settings again after that and see if the settings save.

Does batter's eye frequency in sliders settings have anything to do with it? Just something I have set to zero in a game and sometimes notice a controller problem occur at times..thinking  adjusting sliders ingame may be the cause of problems sometimes too...food for thought. So before a franchise set up I should have all setting /sliders and controllers set and saved ?

What does the batters eye slider  achieve at 50 compared to zero or 100 ?? does the controlled batter refuse to swing at balls if up high or low...I'm curious... Seems I tried what you suggested and deleted Player 1 slot after I created a new one named something random...loaded a gameto play and switched my controller settings ingame to classic and saved from in game....seemed to work for the better..had noticed I played on PRo and never changed the sliders ..Lost 3-2 on a throwing error caused by factory slider..Both teams got 7 hits and Didn't seem to be timing it right for homeruns with Factory settings St.louis lineups vs Texas..but sliders was the next fun to play with as long as I can swing when I push the button..Happy Day