The "Silent" Game

DaSteelerz

• 6 months later...

Not really sure why this is so cool.  I mean this is easily accomplished in MVP.   Besides....not so sure this should be applauded as this was because of the Balt. riots thanks in part to their idiotic mayor who called for unrest if I'm not mistaken.

Not really sure why this is so cool.  I mean this is easily accomplished in MVP.   Besides....not so sure this should be applauded as this was because of the Balt. riots thanks in part to their idiotic mayor who called for unrest if I'm not mistaken.

Obviously it wasn't that cool. This is the first time anyone's posted on this since Halloween. (the original post)

and you gotta relax, Gordo, damn.

on a differnt note. im looking at picking up a ps3 system, but have noticed they are different versions out thre related to gb a system has,  but dont is what should be the min gb i'd wnat if wnat play the show, basketball and baseball games.

any suggestions

Please don't tell me to relax....it's the internet and no one knows another person's mood when they're writing something on here.  People just mention their thoughts in the moment.  But one dude shouldn't say to another dude to relax (it's a bit of an unwritten rule).  I wasn't worked up..... it was an opinion and an observation.