Black border around player names - Outfield crowd smeared

xx74xx

I usually keep up to date with drivers and such, but will look to see if there's an update. I'm perplexed as well.

As far as the "border" goes, it looks like a name patch that's been sewn in.

Here's something I noticed, if there's a closeup of my player, it's fine, as it pans away further, the issue comes up. Hope that helps.

Can u post some screen caps of the issue?

I usually keep up to date with drivers and such, but will look to see if there's an update. I'm perplexed as well.

Here's something I noticed, if there's a closeup of my player, it's fine, as it pans away further, the issue comes up. Hope that helps

The issue seems to be in the colorlist. Each team has a black border around the player names. For instance if a team has red lettering, you can still see their name, my team has black lettering, so the name appears to be invisible.

slot number,filename,teamnumber,disabled,show front number,show number on helmet back,show number on helmet bill,show jersey name,show sleeve number,helmet bill color,helmet front color,helmet back color,undershirt color,shoe color,Team Color 1,Team Color 2,Team Color 3,Jersey Name Color,Jersey Name Border 2,Jersey Name Border 1,Back Number Color,Back Number Border 2,Back Number Border 1,Front Number Color,Front Number Border 2,Front Number Border 1,

image.jpeg

Here's something I noticed, if there's a closeup of my player, it's fine, as it pans away further, the issue comes up. Hope that helps.

All teams are having this issue? Run the game without the ENB