Help With modding Accesories MLB 2K12

debsterfan

Hi Everyone!

I've been interested in learning the modding ways and downloaded everything to start. I want to make accesories , especially cleats and batting globes to update the current ones as I see pena1 is not around here anymore.

I have done some progress but just hit a wall. Please see a picture of what I've done so far. I could make the Nike wristbands and forearm bands but when I try to make batting gloves I'm having problems with the textures/maps/channels to properly color the gloves in game.

The other two pictures are the texture I can't make mines to look like (these are from Total Conversion mod), I can make the green "Bump" Texture but I cant figure out how to make these two. Any guide as to what settings I need to do to get that configuration would be highly appreciated.

I have been trying all week and I got to know how hard and tedious is to mod and at the same time I've become more appreaciative of the work you modders do. Words can't thank you enough for the time you guys dedicate to do such amazing mods. So I want to contribute with anything I can.

2.png

1.png

mlb2k12 2015-11-14 00-29-46-40.png

OK. Never mind. I found out what I have to do by analyzing other .dds files for the cleats.

Edited by debsterfan
Found Solution.