MLB2K16

BSU-FAN

hi guys i just download the 2k15 mod, i'm new with 2k game, before i play and create some rosters for mvp2005, i have 2 questions

1.- Is there a way to change the date on the franchise game mod (cause my starts on 2012)

2.- Which tool can use to modify rosters (cause i saw 2 great rosters and one of them don't have the korean players and the other one does but is a bit old, so i will like to create one, plus fix some of the not real players in single A)

thanks for the mod i'll wait for the 2016 and if can help with anything just let me know

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, cardenalesfan said:

hi guys i just download the 2k15 mod, i'm new with 2k game, before i play and create some rosters for mvp2005, i have 2 questions

1.- Is there a way to change the date on the franchise game mod (cause my starts on 2012)

2.- Which tool can use to modify rosters (cause i saw 2 great rosters and one of them don't have the korean players and the other one does but is a bit old, so i will like to create one, plus fix some of the not real players in single A)

thanks for the mod i'll wait for the 2016 and if can help with anything just let me know

Welcome to the community. Unfortunately the year is hard encoded into the game. However the 2015 schedule is accurate within the roster. BSU-FAN at some point should be releasing a new roster with the 2016 schedule. As for roster editors there is ty's found on this site which is free. The other is Reditor II found over on the NBA live forums but it costs money. It does provide lots of options like changing the team names and so forth.

44 minutes ago, raidersbball20 said:

Welcome to the community. Unfortunately the year is hard encoded into the game. However the 2015 schedule is accurate within the roster. BSU-FAN at some point should be releasing a new roster with the 2016 schedule. As for roster editors there is ty's found on this site which is free. The other is Reditor II found over on the NBA live forums but it costs money. It does provide lots of options like changing the team names and so forth.

Thank's a lot raidersbball20i'll look for that editor so i can help with the community.

Hi, European who started watching baseball yesterday and im trying out mlb 2k12 with mods for that reason, downloaded total 2k15  mod but was wondering if there is a working 2016 roster ?

54 minutes ago, prev said:

Hi, European who started watching baseball yesterday and im trying out mlb 2k12 with mods for that reason, downloaded total 2k15  mod but was wondering if there is a working 2016 roster ?

Search this thread, the latest rosters are in attachments

5 hours ago, prev said:

Hi, you can use meanwhile the Roster.ROS for mlb 2k12 (you can see it on the download area) while the BSU-FAN roster is ready

i'm also new with mlb 2k

im trying to help with a roster file too, if the community is ok with that :D

All files get put into the install directory except the roster.

To install the roster:

*To install extract to one of the following locations:

For WinXP users: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\2K Sports\Major League Baseball 2K12\Saves

For Vista and Windows 7/8 users: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\Major League Baseball 2K12\Saves
*This is a hidden folder and you will need to change setting in windows to see hidden folders

11 minutes ago, raidersbball20 said:

All files get put into the install directory except the roster.

To install the roster:

*To install extract to one of the following locations:

For WinXP users: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\2K Sports\Major League Baseball 2K12\Saves

For Vista and Windows 7/8 users: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\Major League Baseball 2K12\Saves
*This is a hidden folder and you will need to change setting in windows to see hidden folders

I know all of the that, but I was wondering if this update can be applied to a 2k12 install that has already had the total conversion mod applied to it or if it should only be applied to a fresh install (i.e., no mods).

Hello,

Once again I'm going to ask if there is any way to turn a PC roster into an XBOX roster? Felt like I was just ignored since it was my first post. 

I'd like to at least use the 2015 roster until the 2016 comes out but am unable since the 2015 roster is only for PC. Any sort of aknowledgement that pertains to this matter would be greatly appreciated.

If there isn't is there any way to get a copy of 2k12 for PC without buying it. I have the Xbox version and I know I wouldn't be able to get all the same stuff as a PC would, but I'd like to continue playing with at least the right player names, faces and stats. I don't care much about all the contracts.

Thanks Again

47 minutes ago, tomk30816 said:

I don't believe it is possible.  Not heard of it being done in the past.

46 minutes ago, scottybilly said:

No there is no way to convert a PC roster into an Xbox roster, but go to operationsports.com. There are guys there that do rosters for the xbox version of mlb2k12. There is no legal way to get a free copy of mlb2k12 for pc.

Thank you guys for the response. I've been there and they are moving on to 2k13 unfortunately and stopped making rosters for 2k12. Thanks for the help.

I think you can do it with Vlad's roster exchanger in his Reditor, but it costs $13 for the edition of editor that has the feature to do it so u may just consider buying a copy of the game 

3 hours ago, dcdteam said:

Thank you guys for the response. I've been there and they are moving on to 2k13 unfortunately and stopped making rosters for 2k12. Thanks for the help.

3 hours ago, ming said:

+1...Didn't know you were in San Diego, KC. Weren't you in NYC?

i'm all over the place baby

5 hours ago, Williamsburg said:

Thanks KC for all your great artwork. Looking forward to your ballpark masterpieces! :)

This season I'm just gonna work on things at my own pace, sometimes I have that itch to mod and sometimes I don't, and that feeling can last a long time.

I'm feeling super overwhelmed with all the mods that need to be done. It's pretty crazy how it can control your life. I just made a list of all the things I want to accomplish including needed cyberfaces, grass, dirt, global aspects and uniforms. 

This is why we will never rush you picklebrad. For all that you and the rest of the stalwart guys who mod this game do for those of us who do not possess your skills, your contributions are much appreciated and enjoyed.  We're like little kids when we see you, KC, Steelrz, Scotty, Raiders, BSU, Debster, and others post something- we just gotta read it!! :)  The time you take from your personal lives to invest in this form of entertainment simply can't be measured accurately by us, but since we are the benefactors of your highly skilled work, we salute all of you and you deserve a standing ovation as you guys hit homers for all of us who play this game. Have a great weekend, and thanks for all you do!

Archived