MLB2K16

BSU-FAN

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ya monte los uniformes y quiero agradecer a un amigo que me ayudo a construir estos uniforfes el señor raidersbball20, gracias por el apoyo hermano. te hice los debidos creditos en la descarga, gracias

Mount and uniforms and I want to thank a friend who helped me build these uniforfes Mr. raidersbball20, thanks for the support brother. I made the due credits in the discharge, thanks

think he should tone down the red to black uniforms now that I'm better detailing on the sleeves is denoted by the red desaparese more, not you, they say. although the mountain in downloads

Great work as always by all the modders here! As a request, if someone touches up the Dodgers, please remove the pant stripe from the road unis. They have always been included by all modders, but I don't remember them having it on the uniform for quite a while if at all. Thanks to you guys for all you do! We all here benefit from your efforts! If not, I will continue to enjoy the excellent mods and the BEST community anywhere, so this is not a criticism at all...

mlb2k12 2016-04-27 15-40-42-15.jpg

1 hour ago, Speedball13 said:

Great uniforms the Yankees have a 8 on there uni for yogi could you update these?Keep up the great work Thanks.

It is in the plans.

4 hours ago, ming said:

As a request, if someone touches up the Dodgers, please remove the pant stripe from the road unis. They have always been included by all modders, but I don't remember them having it on the uniform for quite a while if at all. Thanks to you guys for all you do! We all here benefit from your efforts! If not, I will continue to enjoy the excellent mods and the BEST community anywhere, so this is not a criticism at all...

Gotcha..;)

3 hours ago, raidersbball20 said:

So need your help man.  Tigers wearing the thin "D" logo on all their hats now?  I see they switched it to their primary logo.

Yeah, they have always used the "sharper" edged D on their hats. Man, I'm pumped for all these new jerseys. Still waiting on RED MC support. I got a new key again and the dude sent me the wrong one without .iff editing capabilities... sooo done with it... it's baseball season amigo, I got some modding I wanna do!!!

Archived