MLB2K16

BSU-FAN

54 minutes ago, Kccitystar said:

All set boys

One minor note - the on-field version of the Yankees home & away uniforms don't actually feature the Majestic logo on the sleeves/pants.  As an example, here's a team-issued Chasen Shreve's jersey from last year's postseason.  (In my opinion, it's one of the reasons why the Yankees uniform looks so good.)  My guess is the team must pay Majestic for this "privilege," as even jerseys marketed as "authentic" on the MLB.com shop and other stores do contain the logo on the sleeve.  The BP jerseys do feature the logo though, even in the on-field version.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, MarlinsMY said:

One minor note - the on-field version of the Yankees home & away uniforms don't actually feature the Majestic logo on the sleeves/pants.  As an example, here's a team-issued Chasen Shreve's jersey from last year's postseason.  (In my opinion, it's one of the reasons why the Yankees uniform looks so good.)  My guess is the team must pay Majestic for this "privilege," as even jerseys marketed as "authentic" on the MLB.com shop and other stores do contain the logo on the sleeve.  The BP jerseys do feature the logo though, even in the on-field version.

Interesting uniform fun fact. Did you know they changed the number of buttons in 1992? You actually wouldnt believe how many little changes every team has. Some arent even noticed. 

Screenshot_2016-04-27-22-53-06.png

10 hours ago, MarlinsMY said:

I bet the Yanks get money out of the deal through the overall MLB contract with Majestic. Logo or not, how many companies can say they supply the New York Yankee's Uniforms!

Awesome job!!

I'm starting to feel bad for not having anything new but I am enjoying a little free time from modding and playing some games which I wasn't doing at all. This modding thing can be stressful.

I'd love to work in the 2016 schedule but I dont have Red II and per threads I've seen Vlad is really taking his time to respond back with the keys, so this is out of my reach for now.

5 minutes ago, debsterfan said:

Awesome job!!

I'm starting to feel bad for not having anything new but I am enjoying a little free time from modding and playing some games which I wasn't doing at all. This modding thing can be stressful.

I'd love to work in the 2016 schedule but I dont have Red II and per threads I've seen Vlad is really taking his time to respond back with the keys, so this is out of my reach for now.

Man do not worry about it.  This is all in our free time.  Nobody expects anything out of you.   Modding to me is a passion.  I very seldom actually play the game.  It is all about modding for me.  As far as Vlad goes he does get back but the average get back time is 2-3 weeks anymore with him now working for 2K.

Great unis! I do however seem to have an extra "slot" in the uniform selection screen. Is that intentional or is there a file I can remove or need to replace for that? When I play with that empty slot the unis are solid white! When I select the alt road blue jersey, the last slot, it works fine, but the home other teams logo on the score overlay is also the "KC"...what did I do wrong? Simple mod enabler install and editor color list install as usual.

30 minutes ago, raidersbball20 said:

Man do not worry about it.  This is all in our free time.  Nobody expects anything out of you.   Modding to me is a passion.  I very seldom actually play the game.  It is all about modding for me.  As far as Vlad goes he does get back but the average get back time is 2-3 weeks anymore with him now working for 2K.

Yeah, I know that. I really enjoy modding too and want to learn new things always.

I will then get Red II and buy a key. I know how to work with the schedule. I tried the free version of RED II and learned what need to be done. Just couldn't make any changes.

9 minutes ago, ming said:

Great unis! I do however seem to have an extra "slot" in the uniform selection screen. Is that intentional or is there a file I can remove or need to replace for that? When I play with that empty slot the unis are solid white! When I select the alt road blue jersey, the last slot, it works fine, but the home other teams logo on the score overlay is also the "KC"...what did I do wrong? Simple mod enabler install and editor color list install as usual.

I'm not sure.  All my slots correspond to the uniform slots from last year and from what i've seen every roster released so far this year. Maybe you can post some screens?

1 hour ago, raidersbball20 said:

I'm not sure.  All my slots correspond to the uniform slots from last year and from what i've seen every roster released so far this year. Maybe you can post some screens?

Ah...so if I am using the Korean roster posted earlier in this thread, I could have an extra uniform slot in that? Wow! I have done a lot of work on it since it was a pretty solid opening day roster, so could I fix that issue by deleting something out of the roster with Ty's editor? In game there is an empty selection slot between the camo "classic" uniform and the blue road jersey, which is last so far as I know. Navigating to this slot causes the problem...I assume its because it is searching for textures that aren't there. Again, selecting it and playing a game puts the Royals in blank all white textures. Thanks for any answers you can offer in advance, I feel like a complete noob!

15 minutes ago, ming said:

Ah...so if I am using the Korean roster posted earlier in this thread, I could have an extra uniform slot in that? Wow! I have done a lot of work on it since it was a pretty solid opening day roster, so could I fix that issue by deleting something out of the roster with Ty's editor? In game there is an empty selection slot between the camo "classic" uniform and the blue road jersey, which is last so far as I know. Navigating to this slot causes the problem...I assume its because it is searching for textures that aren't there. Again, selecting it and playing a game puts the Royals in blank all white textures. Thanks for any answers you can offer in advance, I feel like a complete noob!

I suspect something else at play here. I used the korean roster for the colorlist which is based on BSUs.  The rosters are very finicky. For example scottybilly made it so everyone had no generic CF in the total mod by changing ID numbers but on the downside no more colorlists could be imported into the file. To this day I do not know the cause.

I do have a kcr_alt_3 near the bottom and that was not a file in your package. I have no clue how to delete it. The rosters are indeed finicky. Different arm colors and limited number of cyber faces were my biggest issue until now. I must say however that your unis are top shelf, bro!

2 hours ago, ming said:

Alright, I ticked the "do not use" or whatever box next to the alt_3 set in the roster and the problem is fixed. Weird, but now I am saved! Great job raider!

Thanks for the heads up on this since i use korean roster too.

Also thanks to Raiders for great unis!

5 minutes ago, Speedball13 said:

is this real?

Lol no. I made it for the mod package later this year.

24 minutes ago, LouisvilleLipp said:

Much props Raiders, when are the Twins jerseys going to be updated, if you don't mind me asking?

Hopefully soon. As a Twins fan you think I would be faster! Lol.  Right now I am updating the Jays.

unless someone can tell if there a difference, the 75 astros are the only uniform where its same home and road. and only time i know where for anyone its the same uniform both ways for a team in year, unless you go back to the very part of baseball history. too.

if there is a difference, i'd to know what it is?

56 minutes ago, mcoll86 said:

unless someone can tell if there a difference, the 75 astros are the only uniform where its same home and road. and only time i know where for anyone its the same uniform both ways for a team in year, unless you go back to the very part of baseball history. too.

if there is a difference, i'd to know what it is?

Correct.  However the white circle version was only worn in 1975.  But they did wear the regular rainbows in 1975 as well upto 1986.

Archived