MLB2K16

BSU-FAN

Cool as ever, Thanks!

Btw, can I use the current color set up in the roster ok? I'm a bit cautious foolin with the roster at all due to the previous issue I had with Raiders Royals unis where there seemed to be a mysterious new uniform slot created...

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ming said:

Cool as ever, Thanks!

Btw, can I use the current color set up in the roster ok? I'm a bit cautious foolin with the roster at all due to the previous issue I had with Raiders Royals unis where there seemed to be a mysterious new uniform slot created...

You should be fine.  Just backup your roster just in case.

17 minutes ago, raidersbball20 said:

You should be fine.  Just backup your roster just in case.

You mean there are "colors set up" through the roster? I'm confused and forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong place. First of all I'm new to MLB 2k12 and I downloaded the MLB 2K15 mods and I noticed that the Chicago Cubs crowd looks green and it seems to be changing but it's mostly greenish. I tried Googling for a solution and I tried searching on this site but I can't seem to find anything. Then I was curious to see a txt file in the Uniform mod folder. Is there a reason for that .txt file. Also two posts before Ming mentioned about color setup and rosters, I wondering if my problem is related.

Say, I just got over 300 posts! Only took 12 years!

9 minutes ago, weslacocubs said:

You mean there are "colors set up" through the roster? I'm confused and forgive me if I'm posting in the wrong place. First of all I'm new to MLB 2k12 and I downloaded the MLB 2K15 mods and I noticed that the Chicago Cubs crowd looks green and it seems to be changing but it's mostly greenish. I tried Googling for a solution and I tried searching on this site but I can't seem to find anything. Then I was curious to see a txt file in the Uniform mod folder. Is there a reason for that .txt file. Also two posts before Ming mentioned about color setup and rosters, I wondering if my problem is related.

Crowd prolly wouldn't be impacted by the roster. The text file will set the primary/secondary colors for the uniforms, like the sleeves and wrist bands. However, some of the uniform mods come with a new crowd file to put them in team appropriate attire. Should have been in the mod, but KC always adds them in his uniform mods. Good luck!

2 hours ago, weslacocubs said:

Yes colorlists are utilized to control font colors, number colors, helmet color, undershirt color, and shoe color.  The 2K15 total mod already had the colorlist imported into that roster so no worries.  2016 mods do need new colorlists imported with Ty's editor.  The crowd file is independent and has nothing to do with the roster so not sure what the problem is there.

7 hours ago, DaSteelerz said:

Hell yes. They always reminded me of the Mud Hens, but you nailed it! I love the font. They should have kept these minus Muddy the Mud Skipper! :D Nice alternates Raiders.

Always reminded me of the Kansas Jayhawks...Sweet!

Hey guys, it's been forever since I've even tried playing 2K12 and there's one thing I want to know before going down the modding rabbit hole - were you guys ever able to crack any sort of datafile governing simmed stats?

I remember putting down 2K12 after 2K did nothing to fix garbage like this:

mMjPX6A.png

Have modders had any luck with that, or is the only way to get anything remotely reasonable by not simming?

i have the next problem, some players in the yankees organization (i mean from mlb, AAA, AA, A) even if you play whit them or sim the game those players dont earn any stats

in my case some of them are nick goody, aron judge, tyler webb, tyler olson, and some others i dont remeber right now

i dont know if any one else has this problem, but i will like to know why does it happend and how can i fixed?

please help me with this situation

thanks in advance for any help

9 hours ago, sdboltsy said:

(Im)patiently waiting for those Padres uniforms. They look awesome!

Great work everyone!

Just wanted to follow up, the Padres uniforms are about 80% complete. I just need to do the brown alternate and the retro padres set as well and we'll be on our way.

2 hours ago, Kccitystar said:

Just wanted to follow up, the Padres uniforms are about 80% complete. I just need to do the brown alternate and the retro padres set as well and we'll be on our way.

I can't wait! Although I am a fan of the uniforms the Pads have had in recent years, I actually really love this year's uniforms. The way they incorporate the brown into the logo is so nice.

I see you live in San Diego as well so I'm sure you've got to see the slick uniforms in person at least once!

On 5/3/2016 at 1:03 AM, cardenalesfan said:

i have the next problem, some players in the yankees organization (i mean from mlb, AAA, AA, A) even if you play whit them or sim the game those players dont earn any stats

in my case some of them are nick goody, aron judge, tyler webb, tyler olson, and some others i dont remeber right now

i dont know if any one else has this problem, but i will like to know why does it happend and how can i fixed?

please help me with this situation

thanks in advance for any help

I happen to be having the same problem. Not sure of a fix yet.

Archived