MLB2K16

BSU-FAN

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've also been working on correcting managers but I for the life of me cannot remember how to give them glasses.  I know its not in the headshape and I can't find anything different under Maddon and Francona's settings in reditor that's different from Dusty Baker.  I'm stumped!!! What am I missing??

mlb2k12 2016-05-12 00-35-10-99.jpg

Can you transform the manager into a player, then edit their accessories via the in-game edit screen, then transform them back into a manager via REeditor?

Unfortunately not Scotty.  There is actually a staff tab in reditor and its completely separate from how the player stuff works. 

I've also been working on correcting managers but I for the life of me cannot remember how to give them glasses.  I know its not in the headshape and I can't find anything different under Maddon and Francona's settings in reditor that's different from Dusty Baker.  I'm stumped!!! What am I missing??

If you go to the Appearance ID associated with the manager, find the "EShadesTp" column in the spreadsheet view.  Manually change the value to "4" and save the file.  You can't change it from the MyFriend panel if you have that view, as there are only 4 options selectable, and the "Maddon" glasses aren't one of those choices.  (The selectable choices map to values "0"-"3.")

If you go to the Appearance ID associated with the manager, find the "EShadesTp" column in the spreadsheet view.  Manually change the value to "4" and save the file.  You can't change it from the MyFriend panel if you have that view, as there are only 4 options selectable, and the "Maddon" glasses aren't one of those choices.  (The selectable choices map to values "0"-"3.")

Thank you!  We are in business.  Only thing now is to sort through them.  Several of the staff use the same ID numbers.  

mlb2k12 2016-05-13 06-57-39-00.jpg

mlb2k12 2016-05-13 06-58-37-54.jpg

I've been messing around with the textures in the CSN overlay.  Still has some bugs but I'm getting there.  I obviously can't move stuff around since I don't know how to hex edit.

Shift-Trax_McCann_Sept-281.jpg

mlb2k12 2016-05-14 16-49-01-29.jpg

Sweet! Cant wait for it!

I'm sorry for my question, but is there a relevant roster in which correa isnt rated with 81 ? Sorry but I'm new to this game and baseball at all ( Im european xD)

Probably have to wait on the new rosters from BSU-FAN. I'm sure he made the necessary adjustments to the ratings.

I've been messing around with the textures in the CSN overlay.  Still has some bugs but I'm getting there.  I obviously can't move stuff around since I don't know how to hex edit.

Shift-Trax_McCann_Sept-281.jpg

mlb2k12 2016-05-14 16-49-01-29.jpg

Looks sick, man! I wish there was a way to edit the font, too. And you were able to do that only working from 8.00 am to 9.00 am and from 4.30 pm and 5.00 pm??? That's even more impressive :p 

Archived