MLB2K16

BSU-FAN

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is by any chance anyone work Louisville bast uniform,s, or know what the closet font is i could use for there numbers  . the images ive seen the numbers are to small to define them enough to determine what would be needed

There are a multitude of players whose ratings are too low. I'm sure BSU-FAN will have them corrected when the rosters come out.  Hope he's getting close, can't wait to use them....

Let's be real. We may need a new roster maker. :-/ There hasn't been an update in a long time. I'll be happy if I'm wrong, but I'm not holding my breath. 

Let's be real. We may need a new roster maker. :-/ There hasn't been an update in a long time. I'll be happy if I'm wrong, but I'm not holding my breath. 

I agree.  I don't think we are going to see anymore rosters from BSU-Fan.  I think he  has moved on.

As someone who's not particular familiar with things here (only been here since last year), how come we don't use the roster by mapmods's?

I totally understand that BSU-Fan is probably the most respected roster modder here, and I liked his 2015 rosters too, but isn't mapmods's roster based on BSU-Fan's roster?

I've been using it and it works well for me, but I'm just wondering why a lot of people are waiting on BSU-Fan.

As someone who's not particular familiar with things here (only been here since last year), how come we don't use the roster by mapmods's?

I totally understand that BSU-Fan is probably the most respected roster modder here, and I liked his 2015 rosters too, but isn't mapmods's roster based on BSU-Fan's roster?

I've been using it and it works well for me, but I'm just wondering why a lot of people are waiting on BSU-Fan.

Could you share said mapmod's roster ?

Quick question about the rosters. I am using the Korean version and by the second inning all my pitches are red, I guess meaning that I am overusing them and the batters are looking for them. Question is how can all of them be over used that quick and if its an option that can be turned off? My concern is that the attributes have been edited wrong somewhere in the roster, but what attribute deals with this?

Alright, that's a couple of questions...

With the exception of proper attributes, my (korean) roster seems to be bearable.  However Carlos Correa cyberface is entirely off. Not quite sure how this happened. His portrait is correct, it's just the cyberface. I've searched but have been unable to track down a proper Correa. If anyone has a better one, it would be much appreciated. Thanks                                        

correaMLB2K.jpg

With the exception of proper attributes, my (korean) roster seems to be bearable.  However Carlos Correa cyberface is entirely off. Not quite sure how this happened. His portrait is correct, it's just the cyberface. I've searched but have been unable to track down a proper Correa. If anyone has a better one, it would be much appreciated. Thanks                                        

That is the cyberface for RP Franklin Morales. I had that issue too. Just use ty roster editor to change face number to the same portrait number. IIRC is 677.

Here is the best face I've seen for Carlos

I don't think he would have made the announcement earlier this offseason that he was doing a 2016 roster and already had the schedule implemented into it if he didn't intend to release it eventually. He never stated an approximate time when he would release either. Anybody with the guru license for REDeditor can update the roster from last season, and make player ratings based off of whatever formulas are used. The issue will be that the colorlists for uniforms cannot be imported into the roster file unless somebody knows how to without causing a crash. There are also game crashes if every single team(minors included) do not have enough players to set rotations/lineups.

If BSU-FAN has moved on, I would think it a little common courtesy is all that's needed, to let the people here know that, a thing called "life" has got in the way, and he wouldn't be making the rosters, so someone else can carry the baton....

Agree.

Archived