MLB2K16

BSU-FAN

That is the cyberface for RP Franklin Morales. I had that issue too. Just use ty roster editor to change face number to the same portrait number. IIRC is 677.

Here is the best face I've seen for Carlos

Debsterfan, thanks for your response. I've been putting off downloading / learning how to use Ty's Roster Editor. But bc of your post I finally got around to it. Very simple to use/understand even with little instruction. In addition: helped correct issues with some other players as well as importing colorlist.txt files for uniforms. Thanks again.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're welcome. I'm glad you were able to do it.

Debsterfan, thanks for your response. I've been putting off downloading / learning how to use Ty's Roster Editor. But bc of your post I finally got around to it. Very simple to use/understand even with little instruction. In addition: helped correct issues with some other players as well as importing colorlist.txt files for uniforms. Thanks again.

Sorry to be so out of the loop, but I just read through this thread and can't figure it out, is there a 2K16 mod yet? Or at least a roster that works without the red pitch problem?
I just wanna be clear, my intention isn't to say, "Where is it?? Why isn't it ready yet?!?!". All I want to know is, is there a bug-free roster that I'm maybe not finding?

Sorry to be so out of the loop, but I just read through this thread and can't figure it out, is there a 2K16 mod yet? Or at least a roster that works without the red pitch problem?
I just wanna be clear, my intention isn't to say, "Where is it?? Why isn't it ready yet?!?!". All I want to know is, is there a bug-free roster that I'm maybe not finding?

No it's not a mod yet. Go here for an updated roster.

https://m.facebook.com/Mlb2k13/

No it's not a mod yet. Go here for an updated roster.

https://m.facebook.com/Mlb2k13/

Wow, that roster is good. :o Incredibly accurate.
I think I'll do some updates to the Rogers Centre. I did a stadium crowd thing once and played with Rogers Centre graphics but never released it. If I do it this year, I'll upload it.

I assume these have been asked a million times but...
- do players in these roster files have their career or at least previous year stats updated?
- is there any way to get the commentary to stop talking about mlb from 5 years ago and instead only talk about what's going on in the franchise itself? Has anyone maybe isolated those commentary lines?
- Any way to silence Kruk and Phillips? Then at least you could have the regular play by play alone.

Wow, that roster is good. :o Incredibly accurate.
I think I'll do some updates to the Rogers Centre. I did a stadium crowd thing once and played with Rogers Centre graphics but never released it. If I do it this year, I'll upload it.

I assume these have been asked a million times but...
- do players in these roster files have their career or at least previous year stats updated?
- is there any way to get the commentary to stop talking about mlb from 5 years ago and instead only talk about what's going on in the franchise itself? Has anyone maybe isolated those commentary lines?
- Any way to silence Kruk and Phillips? Then at least you could have the regular play by play alone.

Not sure about your question but one thing to note is that the roster linked earlier to you has somewhat outdated player ratings (i think players are rated for their 2014 season performance, not 100% sure on that one).

I'm doing some rerating myself (JBJ, Bogaerts, Correa and some other guys that need it the most). 

Just a heads up. 

What did they ever do to you? lol I think they do a pretty good job! :p

Anyway, nope. Sadly there's no way to change the commentators' lines, at least for now....

SILENCE them. lol... getting gangster on these guys.

:D:lol:
It's fine, they're not that bad, I LOVED the commentary four years ago and in fact even today it's better than The Show. But they just reference "last year" too much (2011) and it really impedes my ability to ignore the fact that I'm playing a game from 4 years ago.

How about those situational pop-up stats during the game (AVG on full count, etc) do those ever reflect the current franchise you're playing or are they always stats from before 2012?

:D:lol:
It's fine, they're not that bad, I LOVED the commentary four years ago and in fact even today it's better than The Show. But they just reference "last year" too much (2011) and it really impedes my ability to ignore the fact that I'm playing a game from 4 years ago.

How about those situational pop-up stats during the game (AVG on full count, etc) do those ever reflect the current franchise you're playing or are they always stats from before 2012?

Pop ups start reflecting the franchise stats about 10 games into the season. 

• 2 weeks later...

No. Rosters are kinda one of those where do u start things. I dont want to use too old of a roster. This kind of stuff takes alot of work and I dont want to let anything go to waste. Colorlists, schedule, ID numbers, etc.

Any plans for new material raiders?

Any plans for new material raiders?

Im hoping to start getting some more unis out soon. My kids have been heavily involved in summer activities and I recently purchased a 3D projector so a mans gotta play with his toys ;) I definitely have found I have an addiction to 3D blurays..lol. Recently watched The Walk. The Walks 3D visuals are stunning. Feel like im on top of the trade centers.

Im hoping to start getting some more unis out soon. My kids have been heavily involved in summer activities and I recently purchased a 3D projector so a mans gotta play with his toys ;) I definitely have found I have an addiction to 3D blurays..lol. Recently watched The Walk. The Walks 3D visuals are stunning. Feel like im on top of the trade centers.

Good to hear.. I'm very close to getting RED back I hope... I've been a bit busy too with my new daughter and all! 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived