MLB2K16

BSU-FAN

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anybody know if the roster updates that the Korean modders put out have the 2016 schedule included, as well as player stats /attributes for 2015? I have used one of their roster updates as a base, and added several hundred players including virtually every minor leaguer that has played at AAA this season, minor leaguers/prospects that were invited to spring training, top prospects for every team including first round picks over the last couple years.

So far, I have been able to import every uniform color list posted here thus far, but have no clue how to add the 2016 schedule if it isn't in this roster already. I haven't done the current lineups and rotations for each team as of yet. My roster file is based off a Korean update that came out a month ago. Not sure if anybody wants to see this released, or possibly help out to get current lineups/rotations, batting stances, pitcher windups, correct player gear, etc. Too much work for a dude like myself, using only Ty's roster editor, that isn't a rostermaker himself.

I also have a big portrait pack for this roster that includes player portraits updated for almost every player that changed teams beginning this past offseason, including minor league portraits.

Does anybody know if the roster updates that the Korean modders put out have the 2016 schedule included, as well as player stats /attributes for 2015? I have used one of their roster updates as a base, and added several hundred players including virtually every minor leaguer that has played at AAA this season, minor leaguers/prospects that were invited to spring training, top prospects for every team including first round picks over the last couple years.

So far, I have been able to import every uniform color list posted here thus far, but have no clue how to add the 2016 schedule if it isn't in this roster already. I haven't done the current lineups and rotations for each team as of yet. My roster file is based off a Korean update that came out a month ago. Not sure if anybody wants to see this released, or possibly help out to get current lineups/rotations, batting stances, pitcher windups, correct player gear, etc. Too much work for a dude like myself, using only Ty's roster editor, that isn't a rostermaker himself.

I also have a big portrait pack for this roster that includes player portraits updated for almost every player that changed teams beginning this past offseason, including minor league portraits.

I would if I wasn't updating stadiums... I don't think there is a korean version with a full update on attributes... Thats nice that you made additions though... some may prefer that over an attribute update. of course its worth release! 

if i remeber right right and can be very wrong, sheudle as to be included, becuce any roster as be condiered for both franshice and my player would need it. to start each new frashince or mp.  at lest i think that would be logic of if its included or not. 

Its sort of worth a release. Lol.  As I said, im not really a rostermaker. Its much easier to use the guru version of reEditor to edit a roster and I don't have it anymore and couldn't get the hang of it when I did have it. I have not edited any player attributes whatsoever. I merely added several hundred players with correct birthdate, birthplace, height and weight, skin color, jersey number,  and a reasonable Potential rating.  I believe BSU-FAN has giving up on roster-making since hes been a no-show for months now. There are already a few different roster-makers here, but those rosters are incomplete as well and not franchise-ready, and it would be nice to have a roster that could be released potentially in another total mod if there is one by season's end.

Its sort of worth a release. Lol.  As I said, im not really a rostermaker. Its much easier to use the guru version of reEditor to edit a roster and I don't have it anymore and couldn't get the hang of it when I did have it. I have not edited any player attributes whatsoever. I merely added several hundred players with correct birthdate, birthplace, height and weight, skin color, jersey number,  and a reasonable Potential rating.  I believe BSU-FAN has giving up on roster-making since hes been a no-show for months now. There are already a few different roster-makers here, but those rosters are incomplete as well and not franchise-ready, and it would be nice to have a roster that could be released potentially in another total mod if there is one by season's end.

Yeah, the more content the better with rosters... people can always use them and stuff and edit them.. 

Yeah, the more content the better with rosters... people can always use them and stuff and edit them.. 

A couple months ago, a member opened a thread asking for help to make the 2K16 schedule because he had a problem with the last week. IIRC, he got the help he needed and got the issue fixed but after that.... He just disappeared.

I know nobody is entitled to share or release anything here but IMO it is disappointing to see a person come here asking for help and after he gets what he needs, vanish and don't have the courtesy to even share it. Specially when we are taking about the most requested mod, the 2016 schedule. But, this is just my opinion.

I have done a couple minor updates to the global. Nothing serious. That's why I haven't uploaded a new file.

For next Total Conversion Mod 2K16 I can make a package of all the cleats and batting gloves I made (inluding non released). So everyone can use the texture editor and import the ones they want to use.  Just keep me posted when you guys get ready to release it so I can give you the files.

Keep up the awesome work guys. 

A couple months ago, a member opened a thread asking for help to make the 2K16 schedule because he had a problem with the last week. IIRC, he got the help he needed and got the issue fixed but after that.... He just disappeared.

I know nobody is entitled to share or release anything here but IMO it is disappointing to see a person come here asking for help and after he gets what he needs, vanish and don't have the courtesy to even share it. Specially when we are taking about the most requested mod, the 2016 schedule. But, this is just my opinion.

I have done a couple minor updates to the global. Nothing serious. That's why I haven't uploaded a new file.

For next Total Conversion Mod 2K16 I can make a package of all the cleats and batting gloves I made (inluding non released). So everyone can use the texture editor and import the ones they want to use.  Just keep me posted when you guys get ready to release it so I can give you the files.

Keep up the awesome work guys. 

I also thought the same, so I contacted this person about this schedule. This is what they said (to clear things up)

"Hi haven't really thought about posting it for a couple of reasons. First Not sure how to do that since I never have and secondly it's missing the games at the start of October. They are in there when I update but don't show up in the game. Probably  get a lot of grief over that. "

I also thought the same, so I contacted this person about this schedule. This is what they said (to clear things up)

"Hi haven't really thought about posting it for a couple of reasons. First Not sure how to do that since I never have and secondly it's missing the games at the start of October. They are in there when I update but don't show up in the game. Probably  get a lot of grief over that. "

My two cents: the schedule is secondary. As long as the roster doesn't crash halfway thru the franchise, I don't quite mind about the real schedule. What's the point of having a roster with a realistic schedule, but that crashes around the all star game?

He has the excel file in that thread.  Just some copying and pasting with reditor into a newer korean roster and bada bing bada boom. 

Great! Thanks for clarifying...

I do think that he could've shared that information in the thread and not just leave it like that. I'm sure I was not the only one thinking that he got the issue solved.

Whassup my dudes! I tried to post this up yesterday but something went wrong and my reply just disappeared. Obviously I'm new here so please excuse my ignorance. First I want to thank you guys and all the modders around the world for the hard work you do to make these awesome changes to a great game. I would imagine it's uber time consuming so passion must be a main ingredient in the effort put into these things. Along with being satisfied once the product is complete, I'm sure you also get bombarded by annoying questions. I have some questions so any help would be appreciated. I know the rosters aren't out and I'm not going to have a tantrum asking when the 2016 schedules are going to be released. Anyone can message me the answers to my questions if they want.

I was able to get a copy of MLB2K12 and install it, though I had an issue where I had to change the date on my PC so the game wouldn't freeze on the intro. After changing the date, the game works perfectly fine....so far. Here's what I would like to know:

1. Will the download of the new MLB2K16 file have everything? In other-words, will there be one download file of the 2016 Schedule/Rosters/Portraits/Faces etc, or will we have to download each thing separately and install them separately?

2. Will there be instructions (if they don't already exist) on how to install all of the goodies?

3. Will the download somehow fix that crash/freeze I get without having to change the date on my PC?

In case there's no fix for the crash/freeze, I have another PC I could install the game on and change the date there, no problem. Thanks again for your time!!!!

C73

as far the date goes thre patch for cd version in the main page for mlb2k get tht. that fix your date issue.

as for the rest of your question i cant ve sure, but if like the only compete converstion we have mlb2k15 for mlb2k12, it be be in sever parts but wis easy to install, and proably be fairly coplete. look at that mod you will see what i mean.

Cypher, if i were just starting out, as mcoll has suggested I would go to downloads section of this site and pickup the 2k15 total conversion mod. Next, as Greenfan pointed out, i would get an updated roster from the  "PC MLB 2K MOD" page on facebook. That is the basics. If you would like to take it a step further? I would pick up jersey, accessory & stadium updates from this site as well. Particularly the brilliant work of raidersbball2Kccitystarguaro1379,  DaSteelerz & debsterfan. Install directions should be located in Readme files packed with each download, in addition to multiple threads found on this site.. explore. Also, IMO, live with the date change. Goodluck.

Archived