MLB2K16

BSU-FAN

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good luck there. lol. sewrusily unless you can read korean, its best to stick files from here, becuase the site i think he's he's referencing is in that langue so you want know what your looking and risking your system, where as her the stuff is safwe to get and you read the pages. not to mean it mds and stuff are likely written in korean.

1 hour ago, IhitThree43 said:

May I ask where do you get the Korean roster? I want to see if they have a roster editor similar to REditor cuz some members said they have difficulties in getting the key and I don't want to risk losing money.

Sure. They have a modding facebook page. Just do a google search.  They dont have any other programs. They use the same as us.  In fact they use alot of our stuff themselves.  Dont be paranoid about vlads editor. He just works for 2K now so it takes time for him to get back to you. Modding isnt his fulltime job anymore.

On 3/31/2016 at 11:51 AM, raidersbball20 said:

Sure. They have a modding facebook page. Just do a google search.  They dont have any other programs. They use the same as us.  In fact they use alot of our stuff themselves.  Dont be paranoid about vlads editor. He just works for 2K now so it takes time for him to get back to you. Modding isnt his fulltime job anymore.

Thanks for the reply. I know what facebook page you were referring to, the guy is actually Taiwanese(from the comments on the page). He does upload a lot of stuff from our community without giving us credit but he is not the one I was looking for. I was looking for the people who made the mgm mods.:(

BTW, if I pay Vlad via PayPal, does he have to send me the key by himself or would PayPal send me the key automatically? I am a noob on this

14 minutes ago, IhitThree43 said:

Thanks for the reply. I know what facebook page you were referring to, the guy is actually Taiwanese(from the comments on the page). He does upload a lot of stuff from our community without giving us credit but he is not the one I was looking for. I was looking for the people who made the mgm mods.:(

BTW, if I pay Vlad via PayPal, does he have to send me the key by himself or would PayPal send me the key automatically? I am a boob on this

MGM mods? Anyways he has to send it to you.  Its tied to your OS. Stops people from pirating.

5 hours ago, LouisvilleLipp said:

Does anyone know if CF's for most if not all players will be included in BSN-Fans roster?  I've got all the same old generic faces, would like some more authentic looking ones.

Depends if he changes over ID numbers. Scotrybilly changed like every number there was in the total mod to match everyones CF mods so most everyone had their own face. 

25 minutes ago, raidersbball20 said:

So what specifically do you like/see different in this mod?  After watching that video about 90% of it came from this site.  I'm just curious.  The menu logos?

The CSN scoreboard tells us all but the real reason for finding the team is to see what they could do besides stealing our work.

After a few hours of searching through google, I did discover an interesting mod besides 2K and MVP. They actually modded the .iso file from the show 11 on psp and made a 2016 version of it, can played on ppsspp

10 hours ago, IhitThree43 said:

but the real reason for finding the team is to see what they could do besides stealing our work.

It would be nice to be able to get the stuff that includes our work, I agree. It would be nice to work with more people.. The language barrier sucks.

6 hours ago, DaSteelerz said:

It would be nice to be able to get the stuff that includes our work, I agree. It would be nice to work with more people.. The language barrier sucks.

The language barrier only seems to come into play when a person asks them a question. ;)

Will there be any way possible to convert this upcoming 2016 roster file into an xbox 360 version. I've been craving an active roster on an mlb game for xbox forever. If anyone knows of a way it would be greatly appreciated.

hey everyone,been a looong time since I was here last and thought Id check and see how things were going.Glad to see people still active in keeping the game alive.Been a while since Ive played and lost a lot of my files thru a hardrive failure but the good thing is I had them saved on disc but just havnt reinstalled the game.Hope everyone has been doing good

I see u talking about that Korean site,still stealing works,i remember when several would come in and steal and making it like their own stuff

1 hour ago, DonSPa said:

hey everyone,been a looong time since I was here last and thought Id check and see how things were going.Glad to see people still active in keeping the game alive.Been a while since Ive played and lost a lot of my files thru a hardrive failure but the good thing is I had them saved on disc but just havnt reinstalled the game.Hope everyone has been doing good

I see u talking about that Korean site,still stealing works,i remember when several would come in and steal and making it like their own stuff

Holy crap. How are you sir? Anyways DonSPa we did a full 2K15 mod last here that should have all the files in one place to get u caught up.

On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 1:40 AM, raidersbball20 said:

Holy crap. How are you sir? Anyways DonSPa we did a full 2K15 mod last here that should have all the files in one place to get u caught up.

I am doing great,gettin excited for another season of buccos baseball,ty ill have to check on those files

Archived