MLB2K16

BSU-FAN

guys, sorry ask this here. I just want to know, its possible to activate inside edge for all times? i try do manually, but the times dont have money enough. Using franchise from bsunfan all time start with inside edge, but in final season you need put back for all times again. :/

sorry for my english

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, everytime that i play with Aaron Judge and/or Ben Gamel of the Yankees, they look exactly like Luis Severino, and if i use them as a pinch hitter the game says that the one that's going to bat is Luis Severino.

Im using the last roster, that's on the mega link.

what can i do to fix that?

and there is a way to place bird on the DL?

Thanks in advance for the help

1 hour ago, Kccitystar said:

I've wanted to replace InsideEdge with MLB Statcast for some time now, would that be something you guys would want?

Now that would be cool to see! It would make the game a tad bit more realistic and anything that makes it more realistic is always appreciated.

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2016 at 10:41 AM, raidersbball20 said:

Depends if he changes over ID numbers. Scotrybilly changed like every number there was in the total mod to match everyones CF mods so most everyone had their own face. 

NeosPC, pretty sure he's finalizing things on the roster, as we speak, barring any problems. He'll announce when it's ready to be released. You have to remember, that taking on such a task is all-encompassing work.

2 minutes ago, king123456789 said:

where is the schedule we are a week in can we please get it

It's included in the roster, so you will get it once the new roster is out. I have no idea if it's included in the Korean rosters that have been posted in this thread, but you could download one of those and find out.

On 8/4/2016 at 1:22 PM, cardenalesfan said:

Hi, everytime that i play with Aaron Judge and/or Ben Gamel of the Yankees, they look exactly like Luis Severino, and if i use them as a pinch hitter the game says that the one that's going to bat is Luis Severino.

Im using the last roster, that's on the mega link.

what can i do to fix that?

and there is a way to place bird on the DL?

Thanks in advance for the help

It fixed when i move Luis Severino to AAA , so the error its with that player, can you please fix that or let me know how to fixed

6 hours ago, LouisvilleLipp said:

NeosPC, pretty sure he's finalizing things on the roster, as we speak, barring any problems. He'll announce when it's ready to be released. You have to remember, that taking on such a task is all-encompassing work.

I know that it is and very greatful someone takes the time to update the game every year. The wait has given me time to download all the mods.

23 hours ago, king123456789 said:

the schedule please

There is really one guy doing rosters the past couple of seasons.

I'm not sure when people forgot that we all work on this game on our free time...

Anyway, I did say I was working on an HD'd version of Yankee Stadium. Of course, the ads are not there yet but a few key things are visible, like the new LED lighting, corkboards with actual lineup cards, a completely re-done retired number section in LF and an on deck circle:

OLuZtRZ.jpg

FKTEtGb.jpg

q80s5up.jpg

aGDleMe.jpg

RLxYGaa.jpg

...that's all I got

25 minutes ago, king123456789 said:

how long will it be

Nobody knows. Well, only one knows and that's BSUFan. It may take him all year as far as we know. If you need it that badly you can always learn how to make it yourself. The community always needs new contributes and modders!

Archived