MLB2K16

BSU-FAN

1 hour ago, king123456789 said:

thats not funny  please i just want play baseball on pc

Bro, it was NOT meant to be funny. I was being serious. What's keeping you from playing baseball on pc anyway? You got the game (at least that's what it sounds like): just download one of the rosters that were posted earlier in the thread and use them! They are perfectly useable.

Having said that let's get back on topic and please STOP with the requests on when the roster/schedule will be ready because only time will tell. And modders have lives too, in case you didn't know. This thread wasn't opened for that reason.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, aceshigh said:

Bro, it was NOT meant to be funny. I was being serious. What's keeping you from playing baseball on pc anyway? You got the game (at least that's what it sounds like): just download one of the rosters that were posted earlier in the thread and use them! They are perfectly useable.

Having said that let's get back on topic and please STOP with the requests on when the roster/schedule will be ready because only time will tell. And modders have lives too, in case you didn't know. This thread wasn't opened for that reason.

The fact that there is an updated roster is good enough since there is no schedule. There's no timetable when there will be one with the 2016 schedule since that is very time consuming.

Hey everybody, Super excited to discover this group and become a member. I'm an XB1 owner, constantly searching the web & praying for news about an upcoming MLB title. Have had MLB 2K12 pc for a while and spend countless hours tweeking rosters, creating rookies and altering player ratings every year, the generic way. A couple questions, What is the best way to stay current with latest mods? Do i simply download/install the 2k15 total conversion and then update files periodically when modders post new work, tacking on? And my next question is probably more of a dream.. but has anyone created classic teams (86 Mets, Murderers Row Yankees, ect)? Appreciate help getting started, and thanks to all the modders for the awesome work. Not owning The Show 16, suddenly seems more palatable.

6 hours ago, christiano said:

Hey everybody, Super excited to discover this group and become a member. I'm an XB1 owner, constantly searching the web & praying for news about an upcoming MLB title. Have had MLB 2K12 pc for a while and spend countless hours tweeking rosters, creating rookies and altering player ratings every year, the generic way. A couple questions, What is the best way to stay current with latest mods? Do i simply download/install the 2k15 total conversion and then update files periodically when modders post new work, tacking on? And my next question is probably more of a dream.. but has anyone created classic teams (86 Mets, Murderers Row Yankees, ect)? Appreciate help getting started, and thanks to all the modders for the awesome work. Not owning The Show 16, suddenly seems more palatable.

Not sure about your second question but for the first one yes, just download Total conversion 2k15 and grab a 2016 roster if you want that too, you can download some separate cyberfaces if you feel the need but other than that total conversion mod is "all in one" package. 

4 hours ago, prev said:

Not sure about your second question but for the first one yes, just download Total conversion 2k15 and grab a 2016 roster if you want that too, you can download some separate cyberfaces if you feel the need but other than that total conversion mod is "all in one" package. 

Thanks bro, about to do that.

king patiance. its a lot work to do rosters. its not simple. rosters have ajusted for rating, looks, batting orders, and adjust to take out players not needed and finding spaces eith adding ot repacing players. then thre ther whole id stuff under the hood to make them work. they have tested. your looking at over 3,00 players that have be gone threw. its justa simple just addmodifying or deleteing a few players, becase of how the game sees them. patiance.

What everyone is saying to you king... specially when you want sumpin' for nuthin', super fast .. The  sumpin' you probly goin to get super fast is nuthin. You see what no patience gets the Roadrunner? Let that be a lesson. While you are waiting perhaps you can whip up some rosters and a schedule  on your own.

I don't think the pitch trax thing can be modded easily, it should something that's fundamental like the supersim page or different transitional screens between innings

I think the only way we can do that is to develop some sort of scripting thing like CLEO for gta sa and we will be able to add things like 8 men baseball, laser beam throw or cannon balls(what)

Sorry for my superficial knowledge on game modding

17 hours ago, king123456789 said:

still no roster this is sad

I've spend more time in hours modding than you have been a member to this site. Is there something wrong with you? What don't you understand?

BSU (and many others) can probably triple that or more

45 minutes ago, prev said:

One question about their roster (and their earlier versions too), can i play franchise with them ? Or will I run into some issues/crashes/whatever ?

I've been playing with no issues. I noticed in the past that there was a crash with the 40 man roster at the end of the season. Also after the draft.. but I just auto adjust and haven't crashed since.

2 minutes ago, DaSteelerz said:

I've been playing with no issues. I noticed in the past that there was a crash with the 40 man roster at the end of the season. Also after the draft.. but I just auto adjust and haven't crashed since.

Thank you !

Archived