MLB2K16

BSU-FAN

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ Imperious, the schedule and rosters come together in one package from those that choose to do it. If they no longer choose to do it than it doesn't get done until someone else learns how to do it... and they choose to do it. Until then we play with the Korean rosters and the 2015 schedule or play along each day in "Play Ball" with the real scheduled games and no stats or keep your own stats or theres always MVP or buy PS4 and play that other baseball game. Thats pretty much your options.

1 hour ago, SeaTrane said:

@ Imperious, the schedule and rosters come together in one package from those that choose to do it. If they no longer choose to do it than it doesn't get done until someone else learns how to do it... and they choose to do it. Until then we play with the Korean rosters and the 2015 schedule or play along each day in "Play Ball" with the real scheduled games and no stats or keep your own stats or theres always MVP or buy PS4 and play that other baseball game. Thats pretty much your options.

I was kidding SeaTrane, I put in really small font "Just kidding" haha, alluding to all the people before me repeatedly spamming about getting a schedule. 

Hi guys!
This might be a little out of topic, but I would like to know if there is a way to edit the fielding camera to make it look like The Show or TV broadcast.

Outfield:
E19pLYa.gif

Infield:
iKWJt56.gif

TV Broadcast:

ZEjVKiS.gif

I think it'd be awesome to see if we can get that fielding look in this mod. Anyway, thank you guys and keep up the good work.

good work, i dont like the softball design baseball decided to go with. i know its kin to the padres 70-80 time frame, but know it just densest fit in.

May not be right spot but it is the most active thread.   

How do do you change the camera angles.   I know how to do it but when I switch to say Broadcast angle or batter view it still defaults to pitcher view when I go back to the playing field.   It us for cpu vs cpu.  

Thanks.

Love be the mods!!!

why are a lot of players under Created players that have been active 5 to 10 or more years in the Korean rosters and i also found it like that in  mapmods  and BSU-Fan rosters can any body tell me why is it the 2k15 Total Conversion Mod doing that or something in the rosters

Just now, Kccitystar said:

Here's the 2K16 logos, along with the new Diamondbacks "A" primary logo on startup:

q3efj3ql.png

dRiLg9Jl.jpg

The files are in a RAR archive on this post for you guys to fool around with, and I also included the DDS files as well with all of the necessary transparencies so it looks seamless

2k16_logos.rar

I've installed Kccitystar's mod, which successfully updated the team logo's at startup, as well as "MLB 2K16" graphic on title screen. However Corey Kluber remains on that screen from the 2015 total conversion mod, as well as "MLB 2K15" on menu screens. Any help getting Jake Arietta ect to appear?

Archived