• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Gordo said:

I'm starting to feel deja vu all over again.

This has proven to be the most difficult mod to be made here on this website. Why? Because this mod was first worked on back in 2009 by a group of modders who are no longer here.

The guys that are working on it now are different though. Bctrackboi and rroy have mostly been working behind the scenes with this mod and just have been giving occasional updates. I have more faith in them then the original group who took this on.

-Rosters are done.

-Loading screens and backgrounds are done.

-Logos and LOC files are being chipped away at.

-You can see the stadium list above.  We still could use help.

-We have only 4 teams worth of uniforms that need to be completed.  There are 123 teams total with somewhere around or above 1,000 uniforms.

It will be completed.

17 minutes ago, rroy0824 said:

-Rosters are done.

-Loading screens and backgrounds are done.

-Logos and LOC files are being chipped away at.

-You can see the stadium list above.  We still could use help.

-We have only 4 teams worth of uniforms that need to be completed.  There are 123 teams total with somewhere around or above 1,000 uniforms.

It will be completed.

I have no doubt it will. I'm patient. There are so many season mods here to pass the time with that it makes it easy to wait for this much-anticipated mod. There's going to be so much detail in this that we won't be able to put it down. Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...

947 uniforms is the grand total for this mod.  Here are the selection screens for all of them.  Keep in mind that this was made over the course of a few years.  It would have been impossible to keep up with all the changes.  Our rule was once a team was done then that was that.  It is getting there guys.  Still no time table, but progress is being made.

Previews.rar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Well, here is an update.  As I said in the shoutbox the other day, the mod has been finished for a little bit now.  Unless something goes wrong, I will be releasing it sometime between Saturday afternoon and Saturday night.  This release contains the following:

-124 NCAA teams complete with full 2x uniform sets, logos, and "rosters".

-23 custom NCAA stadiums, a group of generic stadiums, and a group of MLB/MILB stadiums that host NCAA games.

-Aluminum bats (never could figure out the sound, but oh well).

-Full frontend and background updates and an ESPN overlay/audio.

Note you will not really be able to play a dynasty with this mod because of limitations in the game.

Sometime after the mod is released (hours or days later, depends on how things go) I will be uploading 2 other files:

1) A file to change uniforms to 1x.

2) The ability to play as Akron.  I made this set before Akron got rid of its baseball program and they were replaced in the mod with Coastal Carolina.  Figure it won't get too many downloads, but I already made them.

I'll probably start a new support thread then as well, but I just wanted to let people know whats going on.